Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werid..o.O

hi there...
i brought the sims 3 before 2 days and im so ****** off..
i thought it would be better than the sims 2 to be honest..i was expecting more..you cant take ur sims to collage..you cant bring them new clothes coz there is no cloth store..you cant take your sims to date..you cant make them Vampire's ?so my question is...(is what i just said is true or not?) i mean can you like..bring them new clothe's or take them to collage..? not being able to buy new clothes for your sims suc k...so if anyone can give me more information about the sims "3" i would be really greatfull :P

Thank you for your time btw :)

Comments

• Options
    thegroovy1thegroovy1 Posts: 228 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey There! Actually, you can get different clothes! WITHOUT having to pay for them! Use a dresser, select "Plan Outfit" and it'll take you to CAS where you can save multiple outfits! Cool eh? But yes, I agree, I am very dissappointed with the game :( and there is no University/College right now.. hopefully soon :D
  • Options
    kfrat1189kfrat1189 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You'll have to wait for the expansion packs for that stuff. The game is technically better than TS2, but as a base game. Think of how TS2 was before all of the expansion packs. That's how this game is, and the expansion packs will come in time.
  • Options
    spiced_gingerspiced_ginger Posts: 53 New Member
    edited June 2009
    click on your clothes dresser and plan outfit to get new clothes
  • Options
    MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you very much for the help guys...i didnt knew that i could bring new clothes from dresser O.o..but thanks for letting me know now :PP
  • Options
    EllivisionEllivision Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Vampires and College were both in expansion packs. Patience, grasshopper.
  • Options
    xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Compare the sims 2 BASE GAME to the sims 3. Which is better?

Fell better now? Wait for expansions.