Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 9
    None of my prio 1 bugs :'( Weeds? Toddler reward traits? Paranormal career?

I also thought that bills and cooking had already been fixed 5 times, but I may be wrong.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,895 Member
    Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the next patch:

[Save Specific] Plants emit green clouds when alive as if they were dead.

The Dew Collector doesn't collect water and causes an exception.

Feed and Message timestamps don't get updated on Social Bunny.

Power on a Sim's lot is shut off even if bills are paid.

Sims still have a fury glow even after taking the 'Wolf-B-Gone' drink.

Wanting to level up the Nectar Making skill, even when that skill is already maxed out.

The max rent value is lowered after evicting during a grace period in 11C Sungai Point.

When Spellcasters are abducted by aliens, they give birth to a human baby.

Horse Riding does not help Sims lose weight.

Residential Rental household funds stay the same when transferring money.

Blank CAS (Name/Last Name) for all languages except English.

Only one sim cooks during the group cooking.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 440 Member

I also thought that bills and cooking had already been fixed 5 times, but I may be wrong.

Wow, gotta agree with you there. There are some really major bugs missing here. Merging households? Endless loading? Lot corruption? Apartment doors? Disappearing lots? Basically everything about the gallery? I know some of them could theoretically get fixed in this patch, but given how much people are clamoring for these fixes, I don't think it's a good sign that they're not on the list.

I follow bug reports pretty closely, and I've never even heard of all but a couple of the ones on the list. Looks like many of these bugs were reported years back and those threads went dead a long time ago, which I guess explains it. At least it's nice to know that the people who gave up on those bugs ever being fixed might be in for a pleasant surprise. I wonder if they've changed how they prioritize bugs and that's why so many old bugs are suddenly getting attention now. It sure doesn't seem to have anything to do with the number of Me Toos; the nectar skill one has a grand total of 4 Me Toos.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I really wish they would fix the For Rent bug that makes the rent billions of Simoleons. That is what is stopping me buying that pack.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    PandoraTO wrote: »

Wow, gotta agree with you there. There are some really major bugs missing here. Merging households? Endless loading? Lot corruption? Apartment doors? Disappearing lots? Basically everything about the gallery? I know some of them could theoretically get fixed in this patch, but given how much people are clamoring for these fixes, I don't think it's a good sign that they're not on the list.

I follow bug reports pretty closely, and I've never even heard of all but a couple of the ones on the list. Looks like many of these bugs were reported years back and those threads went dead a long time ago, which I guess explains it. At least it's nice to know that the people who gave up on those bugs ever being fixed might be in for a pleasant surprise. I wonder if they've changed how they prioritize bugs and that's why so many old bugs are suddenly getting attention now. It sure doesn't seem to have anything to do with the number of Me Toos; the nectar skill one has a grand total of 4 Me Toos.

Yeah, gotta say, most of these bug fixes are pretty darn small. Which is disappointing.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,434 Member
    I am so happy to see the blank CAS on the list. Finally sims with custom pronouns in English won't be bugged in games that don't have custom pronouns.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,911 Member
    It's nice to see one of the For Rent bugs getting fixed. I'm still waiting until they fix the disappearing lots/exclamation marks which lead to complete corruption of saves, before I buy the pack, though.