The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship and Pregnancy Overhaul Separations and Divorce

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
I used this mod last year to divorce my sim self and his second wife and shortly afterwards removed it from my game. I decided to use this mod again today to divorce a couple that MCCC put together. As i recall, this mod only recognises relationships after installing it but i was able to get the divorce option working for all sims via the global settings menu under actions.

Come today, i installed this mod again and now the global settings do not come under actions. I have version 2.9 which appears to be the updated one from 2022.Does anyone know how i can access the global settings menu? The only time i see it is when i delete the settings file each time.

Comments

• Options
    Jordan1975Jordan1975 Posts: 32 Member
    Under actions does it say RPO special collections? If so then the global settings are under that. RPO also has a Core Library that is now a requirement for it to work. I'd check to see if you have that file, if not you can get seperately. Hope this helps you and good luck. I also use this mod in all my games.
  • Options
    Jordan1975 wrote: »
    Under actions does it say RPO special collections? If so then the global settings are under that. RPO also has a Core Library that is now a requirement for it to work. I'd check to see if you have that file, if not you can get seperately. Hope this helps you and good luck. I also use this mod in all my games.

@Jordan061102 Under actions for the separated couple it just says special actions: cheat levels from 90 to 10. I do not see RPO Special Collections under actions.
  • Options
    Ok, i found out what was wrong. I simply had the wrong version installed. I had 2.9 instead of 2.97 installed.