Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reporting some issues with teenagers/roommates

I decided to explore the features of High School Years, for which I created a family, where I control three Sims, and the rest are roommates, all teenagers. I don't know if some features were not intended for teenagers or if they were not tested enough, in any case, I would appreciate it if you would address the following issues:

When it's time to go to school, all the Sims leave the house, but only the Sims I control return when classes are over. The rest just reappear and continue their day.

One of them constantly brings girlfriends and groups of people, which I think is due to a secret trait. The problem is that they are all adult Sims, including the girlfriends, meaning it does not generate age-appropriate Sims.

Another detail (which is probably "not a bug, but a feature"), it's always a different Sim, so my population is getting filled with girlfriends of this guy. There should be a percentage (75%+) probability of bringing back the same girlfriend as before or bringing a new one, and be limited to 3 or 4 at most.

I also have the sim with extended wardrobe. In this case, it should generate new outfits, only if there are available slots, and not replace the existing ones.

Another problem (not a bug?) is that when Sims reach the highest grade, they start receiving calls from strangers telling them they can graduate. Why from strangers? Why every day? I would understand an occasional call, every 2 or 3 weeks, coming from the school staff. As it is, it's annoying and breaks immersion.

I would also like to know how each roommate's rent is calculated. The bill is several times higher than what I get from all their rents ($800 vs $4000). It needs balancing.

Additionally, there is the problem of frequent fires, too frequent. A new stove, plus the subsidy from all of them, makes it financially unsustainable.

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would suggest you post about this issue on ea hq forum
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Iceman_Iceman_ Posts: 21 Member
    Yeah, I suppose I will do that for the first two, which are clearly not intentional. The rest are just complaints and personal preferences.