Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Navigating Needs - 10/31 Update (BTW, I hate it!)

Is anyone else as annoyed with this as I am? I've been playing The Sims for 23+ years, TS4 has been out about 9 years...and suddenly EA thinks it's a good idea to add this truly annoying thing to our game? I cancel it and another one pops up immediately. There's a icon you can click on to open it...and it's always there.

I don't want it. At all. After playing this game for nearly a quarter century, why is EA forcing this on us now? For those that want to do this, why not make it like a scenario instead of forcing us into it and making it a fixture in our game?

EA either needs to get rid of it or make it an "opt-in" option.

UGH

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Have not updated game so not encountered it. Is this related to the quests thing in the update notes. Agree with you anyway. After 23 years of simming neither need nor want this sort of intrusion.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    columbia93 wrote: »
    I don't want it. At all. After playing this game for nearly a quarter century, why is EA forcing this on us now? For those that want to do this, why not make it like a scenario instead of forcing us into it and making it a fixture in our game?

EA either needs to get rid of it or make it an "opt-in" option.

You can disable it by unchecking this box in Game Options:

x09R2kT.png
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO