Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pastel Pop Mirror

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
edited October 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just got this kit a little ways ago but only now having time to explore it. How is it that the double puddle wall mirror doesn't lower on the wall?? It's big enough to be a full length but its so high on the wall it's almost useless the way a teen would use it! So frustrating

Screen-Shot-2023-10-24-at-8-17-45-AM.png
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    I just got this kit a little ways ago but only now having time to explore it. How is it that the double puddle wall mirror doesn't lower on the wall?? It's big enough to be a full length but its so high on the wall it's almost useless the way a teen would use it! So frustrating

Screen-Shot-2023-10-24-at-8-17-45-AM.png

None of the mirrors go up or down a wall which is frustrating, not so much because you can't adjust them to sims height but because it's not possible to adjust them to sink height. Some are placed too high and some placed too low and clip with the sink faucets.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    If this and other mirrors can fixed to move up or down, that’d be great
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Yes, it's very frustrating that we can't move mirrors both up and down to our own height adjustment preferences, most of the mirrors in game sit way too high on the wall and we can only move them higher instead of lower. I usually end up only using a handful of mirrors in the game because of this problem (or use cc mirrors instead).

Maybe some day they'll give us the ability to move mirrors up and down to any height we want.... if they can do it for windows, surely they can do it for mirrors too?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited October 2023
    I use TOOL to adjust mirror heights. That's not really an option for those who can't mod their game. It would be great if small details like this could be patched in so everyone can adjust mirrors.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/