Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monsters, Freaks, and Geeks

Dr. BorpoDr. Borpo Posts: 26 Member
Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to the community but I've been playing the franchise my entire life. The Sims 4, in particular, has been an amazing character creation tool--as I've been able to fully realize a lot of monsters that have lived in my imagination for years. I've been slowly accumulating a gallery of monsters, ghouls, freaks, mutants, demons, and geeks to populate my world and create a scenario/webcomic where they are hunted down.

I'll update the thread now and then with more characters if this is anyone's cup of tea. Please let me know your thoughts!

Dulcimer
FeSnfD.png
Based on one of my favorite Nightbreed characters, Mulciber, from the original comic line. Dulcimer is a rare hybrid of a Parasite demon and a goblin. He’s a career criminal that never stays in one location too long--often lashing out at humans because he resents their normalcy. Dulcimer is a true outlier--he feels he can’t belong to any monster communities due to his strange family tree or the normal world--so he uses violence to get his way. Will he ever learn peace and find a community that accepts him for what he is?

Candy-Face Jack
I4pn9W.png
Jack is one of the big antiheroes of the scenario/comic--he’s the Demon King of Mischief--which means he’s quite the trickster and is well versed in multiple schools of magic. He has two brothers--also Demon Kings of different magic--that he often feuds with and usually plays against depending on which one he’s angry with at the time. He has recently become the deific avatar for Cosmic God of Humor, as part of the Soul Archons' plans.

He lives in a candy junkyard which has been warped by his magic to his liking--and seemingly random entertainment.

The BEAST
md3dJu.png
The BEAST was a near-indestructible abomination demon with the ability to control mortals with forces of darkness and the strength of ten giants. He can siphon their lifeforce, command them at will, or create immense destruction. Due to his sheer magnitude in power, he was bound to an ancient fighting pit in the depths of what is now the city of Westonhood by an order of monks that worshipped the Soul Archons. The pit was created as a means to punish those who did not follow the Tenets of the Universe and make them fight in battle against other evil monsters.

Eventually, the Soul Archons were largely forgotten--but the BEAST remained trapped in the fighting pit, undefeated. Various orders, circles, cults, and militaries took power of the pit over the course of three-thousand years and used the BEAST as their entertainment champion.

At this point, the BEAST is tired of fighting. He is tired of good vs. evil. He is willing to fight--only to stop fighting ever again. Given this exhaustion in demonic character, he's now somewhat of a nice guy. He's loyal to his friends, outgoing, and makes killer cocktails.

Noppera-bo
JyyYbk.png
In addition to making fully fledged characters, I've been populating my world with homeless "creature" NPCs--including some yokai! The first I ever did was the Noppera-bo, visually based on the Rainwalkers from Ghostwire: Tokyo. These yokai disguise themselves and reveal their true appearance to scare humans.

Yanari
Ky5aBj.png
Big time CC sliders on these guys--as they're very tiny! These yokai are often found in attics and abandoned homes, making tiny noises and hitting the pipes.

Let me know what your thoughts are and if you have suggestions for monsters! I'm always looking for new ways to create something scary in this game and I've got a lot more but I don't want to spam lol.