Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simswiki needs to get updated soon...

ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
edited April 2023 in Off Topic Chat
Hello not sure if this is the wrong place to ask this, but why has no one updated the The Sims 4 base game info site with the newest updates? Some people may not use other websites for information about the latest Sims 4 base game updates and such...no mention of 2023 updates either...LOL so infants didn't happen according to The Sims Wiki? Wow :lol:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I meant the Sims 4 info page not site.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Anyone can update the wiki, so have at her LOL :D
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,941 Member
    I just refer back to the patch notes here on the forum.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/latest-patch-notes
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited April 2023
    I don't know who maintain the Sims fandom wiki but If they own a copy of the game. There's a category called lessons about the different game features. There's Sims community info, Sims Vip, Carl's Sims 4 guides, Snootysims and Youtube.
    Post edited by SnaveXs on
  • Options
    xoJessi wrote: »
    Excuse me?
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    xoJessi wrote: »
    Excuse me?

The sims wiki can be updated by fans/volunteers etc. (there's an edit button so if something is missing your encouraged to update it (I've done so before). The actual sims "info site" (maintained by the Sims/EA) is updated as far as I can see (unless I'm missing something).

You can complain to the sims wiki community though about it not being updated. Good luck though, I hope you like pitch forks. :D
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 555 Member
    This page seems to be up to date:
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_4/Patch
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.