Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bathrooms, LOL

I have 4 bathrooms and 5 Sims in one house; they all need to go at the same time and still walk in on each other and invade privacy. Geez. My favorite moment has to be when a child woke up in the middle of the night in an angry mood for dirty surroundings and went to mop the parent's bathroom (on the other side of the house!!) Who says Sims can't be obsessive? Also, I have 2 sinks and a dishwasher in the kitchen and they still walk to the bathrooms to clean dishes.
"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Comments

• Options
    ZorgaZorga Posts: 614 Member
    why not allocate specific bathroom doors to specific sims? eg only the parents can use the master ensuite door.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Zorga wrote: »
    why not allocate specific bathroom doors to specific sims? eg only the parents can use the master ensuite door.

This is what I do until I can get them the no embarrassment trait. I don't know why they don't just go to a different bathroom. At first I thought it was because one toilet was better quality until I started using exactly the same things in all the bathrooms and they still do it. Sims...
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    That's brilliant! TY
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame