Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Website???

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kinleighsagekinleighsage Posts: 72 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I have the same problem… it seems that you all have only been having this for days, or a couple weeks.. this has been happening to me for a little over a month now. It has become quite annoying :/
  • Options
    bmanleybmanley Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    i am having the same problem! I can only get onto the forms page though!!
  • Options
    bmanleybmanley Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    EVERYONE!!! If you download Google Chrome if you have a mac and are on Safari It will work! That's what i did and it worked instantly and mine has been down for more than a week!! (PLEASE NOTE; You do not have to sign up for Google Chrome if it asks you to you can just go ahead and start searching!!) :D :!: :!: :!: :D
  • Options
    WinterCloudsWinterClouds Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited August 2012
    It has happened to me only a few times, but it's temporary. It usually returns back to normal later...
  • Options
    9JCL4L96XYL2Q9RV8Y9JCL4L96XYL2Q9RV8Y Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm having this issue too, happened after the announcment of Seasons, assumed it was due to high traffic. Odd... I'm using Chrome.
  • Options
    honeybeefive_14honeybeefive_14 Posts: 198 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm struggling to access the website too, such as the pages like 'the store' and 'my page' I think they might be doing maintenance!
  • Options
    icecream10omicecream10om Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Is the Sims 3 website down? The forums work but I can't get on the rest of the website. I have to google the forum just to get here and I've tried using different browsers but it still won't open. I keep getting the "Oops, we're not able to process your request" page. It's been like this for almost a week. Does anybody know what's going on? :cry:
    The same thing is happening to me help! :cry:
  • Options
    Ashie93Ashie93 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    The Sims 3 website was working, but the past few weeks hasn't been, does anyone know when it will be back up?
    Thanks ((:
  • Options
    ezzalolezzalol Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    it's happening to us too but only this page is working! :shock:
  • Options
    xxfr33b1rd77xxxxfr33b1rd77xx Posts: 2
    edited September 2012
    Okay I keep having the same issue. I can only get to the forum, and when I try to get anywhere else it gives me that "Oops we can't do that" thing. I have a Mac, so I only use Safari. Help? :evil: :?:
  • Options
    CherryWAJCherryWAJ Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    I use Safari and its been down for i don't know how long... :(

Any suggestions???
  • Options
    MissesClapperMissesClapper Posts: 2
    edited September 2012
    I am using safari also and I cannot get it to work!!! PLEASE HELP.
  • Options
    livinglife007livinglife007 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    I have been hvaing the same problem and I dont know why. it doesnt work on my mac desktop but it does work on my windows laptop! I dont know why this is. if you get it resolved tell me.
  • Options
    EmmiiMarsEmmiiMars Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I use google Chrome and it works fine for me ^

I'm on chrome and it's not working for me...):
  • Options
    BookkPlayBookkPlay Posts: 57 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey is anyone still having this problem?

Here is what worked for me, thanks to Jonathan form http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/thesims3.com.html (first comment or so)

Go into your web browsing setting, then click privacy and then click clear all browsing data.
    Worked for me :)
  • Options
    williaminawilliamina Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi i use google chrome i have been trying since yesterday to to go on sims 3 website to check everything and to no avail i can not its says its broken i have just tried internet explorer and the exact same
  • Options
    williaminawilliamina Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2013
    I couldn't access sims 3 website with google chrome then i cleared my cache and its now working also to let you know i also had to reset my password as my old one wouldn't work if you are having the same problem can not log in then reset your password
  • Options
    Horsesrule9231Horsesrule9231 Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    any1 know? I
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    it was ever since I updated
  • Options
    littleangle886littleangle886 Posts: 3
    edited February 2013
    Yesterday i been post on this page about the Sims 3 website down? The forums work but I can't get on the rest of the website. I have to Google the forum just to get here and I've tried using different browsers but it still won't open. I keep getting the "Oops, we're not able to process your request" page. It's been like this for almost 2 weeks. And i been try put on Firefox and explorer then it work only one time and start happen again. Today i had Del Google chrome and firefox and click del all information i been save on Google chrome and Firefox and then i start download it again and i can go on the sims 3 uk website now. but i still need to check how longday can go on this page but it make me very happy now.. hope everybody who have a problem same me try to do the same me and comment tell what happened too. littleangel886@hotmail.com. thank you for all comment tell how to do too...
  • Options
    abbyiscooolabbyiscoool Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Whoah! I have been having the exact same problem except just now I copied the link I used to try and get into thesims3.com, the exact page i wanted (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4418009) and pasted it into a new tab and it worked! I got straight into the site. Very strange...
  • Options
    abbyiscooolabbyiscoool Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Yes, this is very strange indeed. I havent been able to ge to onto the Sims 3 site for at least two months and now it's working perfectly... I didn't do anything differently.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I cant get on either its really annoying :!:
  • Options
    ThornBlackheartThornBlackheart Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Its Still not working for me at all and its really getting annoying now >:(