Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Images lost Ignore Lone's Lots, rooms etc**

LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Thought it may be easier to create a discussion where i can share my houses with you guys but keep them all in one place !

If you like what you see remember to follow me LoneOnyxStardust in the gallery

My sims/household showcase - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13369640#Comment_13369640

Quick links to more images

New - Tudor Mansion
01_13_16_8_50_11pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d9ntpow.png

Botanica
03_01_15_1_47__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0uu.png

Rosefield

03_01_15_2_02__pm_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzcde.png

Interstellar Ave

03_04_15_12_49__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8ly.png

In touch with nature
03_29_15_2_28__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni98m.png

Moderna
06_17_15_1_01__pm_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8xn2wv.png

In Touch With Nature
Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

Post edited by LoneOnyxStardust on

Comments

• Options

Botanica -
    Currently has its own thread as i never thought about showcasing things before so im just including this in this thread to keep things in one place

Download link - http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A875270ABC5611E48CEDA10CE9C5D2EC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=LoneOnyxStardust&max=25

Some Images
    03_01_15_1_47__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0uu.png
    03_01_15_1_46__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0tg.png
    03_01_15_1_50__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0w3.png
    03_01_15_1_52__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0wa.png
    03_01_15_1_53__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jx0x1.png

For more visit here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13369984#Comment_13369984

• Options

Rosefield

- Starter home 19,836s
    - 3 bedroom (small bedrooms)
    - 1 bathroom

pretty basic compact starter home but it has potential to be developed as your sims advances in their career

There are several fruit trees planted to help provide your sims with some income

Download link - http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/118F45E4C02011E48642E7BE7F22FE3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=LoneOnyxStardust&max=25

Images

Outside
    03_01_15_2_02__pm_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzcde.png
    03_01_15_1_57__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzcaz.png

Inside
    03_01_15_2_01__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzccg.png
    03_01_15_2_02__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzccv.png
    03_01_15_2_01__pm_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzccm.png
    03_01_15_1_59__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8jzcbv.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) I have already posted about Botanica on the other thread so I won't post about it again here.
    Rosefield is a very nice starter home! :) The exterior is very nice. Very nice curved front porch. It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. The flower box windows are pretty. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying the sunshine. It is great that you have fruit trees in the buikd for sims to enjoy harvesting for use in cooking and to obtain money. Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The design of the kitchen is great! It looks very nice how you have done the curved bar stool counter and placed the wall to separate off the stove area. The leafy picture is a nice touch on the wall for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there dining. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst preparing meals.
    It is a nice home :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    New Lot guys

Initially built for my astronaut sim i loved the layout inside too much to keep it from you !

Interstellar Ave

3 bedrooms
    1 bathroom (large bathroom)

Download Link http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/369EAA8FC27311E487EF070E3FC20B3A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=LoneOnyxStardust&max=25

Just a few notes
    - some of the decoration has been earnt through career achievements for example the Retro Rocketship to gain access to these please press ctrl+shift+c and paste bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement into the bar that appears ( you may need to type in testingcheats on first i can't remember) anyway you should find them in edit mode from there
    - there may be a plant in the bath it's meant to be behind between the bath and the window just press ctrl+shift+c and paste bb.moveobjects into the bar that appears and you should be able to move it back
    - the painting upstairs beside the desk is gained through analysing plat samples with the microscope so it may be missing for you

Outside Images
    03_04_15_12_49__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8ly.png
    03_04_15_12_50__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8mb.png
    03_04_15_12_50__pm_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8mw.png

Inside Downstairs 03_03_15_11_20__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8lc.png
    03_04_15_1_00__pm_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8u6.png
    03_04_15_1_00__pm_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8uq.png

03_03_15_11_19__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8l8.png
    03_04_15_12_59__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8tj.png03_04_15_12_59__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8tj.png
    03_04_15_12_55__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8p3.png
    03_04_15_1_01__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8vb.png
    03_04_15_1_01__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8v5.png
    03_04_15_1_00__pm_6_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8ux.png

03_04_15_1_45__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kdaqc.png03_04_15_1_44__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kdaq6.png

Upstairs

03_04_15_12_53__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8ng.png
    03_04_15_12_53__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8nq.png
    03_04_15_12_54__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8nv.png
    03_04_15_12_51__pm_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8n7.png
    03_04_15_12_51__pm_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kd8n1.png

• Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Hey :) I like a lot your creations, expecially the interior of the last build, it's modern and functional. I will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game, and of course I'll be following you :)
  • Options
    Interstellar Ave is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! Nice texture of the exterior of the home. It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them in the front garden area, and on the edges of the back patio. Very nice upper balcony art nook. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views. Very nice back outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals at the table in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain feature there! It is great that you a rocket spaceship in the backyard for an astronaut to use. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the home is very nice! The kitdhen is very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The brickwork texture of the walls of the kitchen and through the rooms of the home looks nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The bar stool counter alcove is great! The fruit bowls on the counter and the knife set on the wall are nice kitchen touches there. The leafy picture on the bar counter wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there on the stools eating their meals. It looks great how you have placed the curved counters around the pillar! Very nice living room sitting areas. It looks great how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and watching tv. The mountain scene picture on the wall is calming for sims to see whilst sitting there. Nice computer study desk nook. The flowers on the desk are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting there using the computer. Very nice sunken down kids playroom and bedroom! The unicorn looks cute there! Nice bed area alcove. The bunnies prints on the bedhead wall and the colourful animal pictures on the side wall are nice for the sims to see whilst laying in bed. The kids will have fun playing with the toys, the dollhouse, or having a read of a book from the bookcase. Nice cot nook beside the stairs. The window bath tub area in the bathroom is nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst relaxing bathing in the tub. Nice furnishing of the upstairs bedrooms. The wooden texture of the bedroom walls looks nice. The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The study and music room is nice. Sims will enjoy listening to the music that other sims are playing on the piano whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Really dig the latest build! Love the kitchen and the way you brought the walls out to run flush with the cabinets. The backyard seating area is beautiful and well landscaped!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Intersteller Avenue is a fantastic build, very creative with beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! You have so many amazing creations here! I like each of them! :smiley:
    But my most favorite one is your Intersellar. I'll be sure to check out each of your builds to see which of them are adding to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    foreverblackforeverblack Posts: 41 Member
    edited March 2015
    I like your houses :)
  • Options
    @superbibi11 - Thank you I am glad you are enjoying them, it seems i'm liking my wooden cosy interiors lately
    @Rosemow - Thanks again for the lovely comments.
    @Ash072 - Thank you, i love the flush kitchen counters, i can't remember where i picked up the idea from but its proved useful for me ever since !
    @masago - thank you, i love the interior on interstellar ave, shame about the outside lol that's never my strong point
    @RyeCris16 - Thank you, that means a lot. ive got a new build on the way about to upload pics
    @foreverblack - Thank you i am glad you liked them ^^

• Options
    edited March 2015

New Lot - please note you will need to be up to date on patches as basement is included

Name - In Touch With Nature
    Description - from the street this house barely makes a mark on its surroundings a modest sized house covered by a straw roof which could have been plucked from the history books it's only when you enter the house is there more than meets the eye.
    Items- No CC base game and outdoor retreats stuff only

Download link - http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B9A15805D5B411E48E023D37B356AEC4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=LoneOnyxStardust&max=25
    Origin ID - LoneOnyxStardust

Bedrooms - 4
    1 children room (2 bed)
    2 teen rooms
    1 master bedroom with en-suite

Bathroom - 3

Other features
    - games room (sort of)
    - Cinema
    - bar and living space
    - light airy kitchen
    - plenty of outdoor space

Pictures

Outdoors
    03_29_15_2_28__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni994.png
    03_29_15_2_28__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni99j.png
    03_29_15_2_28__am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni99u.png

Groundfloor
    03_29_15_2_28__am_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9a9.png
    03_29_15_2_28__am_6_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9al.png
    03_29_15_2_28__am_7_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9b0.png
    03_29_15_2_29__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9bg.png
    03_29_15_2_29__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9bv.png
    03_29_15_2_29__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9c9.png

Basement
    03_29_15_2_29__am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9ch.png
    03_29_15_2_29__am_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9cu.png
    03_29_15_2_30__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9d6.png
    03_29_15_2_30__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9dg.png
    03_29_15_2_30__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9dm.png
    03_29_15_2_30__am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9dx.png
    03_29_15_2_30__am_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9e6.png
    03_29_15_2_31__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9ei.png
    03_29_15_2_31__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9eo.png
    03_29_15_2_31__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9ez.png
    03_29_15_2_32__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9fp.png
    03_29_15_2_32__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9g6.png
    03_29_15_2_32__am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9gi.png
    03_29_15_2_32__am_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9gx.png
    03_29_15_2_33__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9h7.png
    03_29_15_2_33__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9hh.png
    03_29_15_2_33__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9hq.png
    03_29_15_2_33__am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9i0.png
    03_29_15_2_34__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9ig.png03_29_15_2_34__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9iv.png
    03_29_15_2_34__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8ni9j8.png

Layout
    03_29_15_3_11__am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8niech.png
    03_29_15_3_11__am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8niecy.png

• Options
    The layout and design of In Touch with Nature is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The curved roofing is very nice! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior is nice. It looks so very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the home! The planter box windows look very pretty. Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that you have pond there for sims to enjoy going fishing in. Nice campfire area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire on the log seats having a chat and toasting food. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks in the outdoors areas! Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. They will enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches in the entrance area of the lot, enjoying being out in the sunshine. Nice outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the tables in the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and pirate ship. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is great that you have a basement level in the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters, and the type of counters that you have used suits the type of home. The fruit bowl and knife set are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The stone texture of the walls looks nice. The open plan layout of the kitchen and living room looks nice. It looks great how you have used the fencing to separate off the kitchen area. The living area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas back to back, creating a tv watching area in one area and a reading and study area in the other. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on sofas watching a tv program on the large tv screen on the wall. Nice corner play area for child sims to have fun playing with the dollhouse or toys from the toy box. The animal pictures look cute on the wall! Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst sitting on the sofa. The layout and furnishing of the basement level is very nice! Nice games area for sims to have fun playing chess or games on the card table. The bar , computer and entertainment area is very nice! The red and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice,and the grey brick trxture of the walls looks nice with the red and white colours. It looks very nice how you created the study counter area on the side wall and placed many computers and stools there. It is great that many sims can sit there and use the computers at the same time. The large posters look great on the wall there! It looks very nice how you have done the bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. It looks great how you have placed the red kitchen cabinets and drinks display cabinets there. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv, or listening to music from the piano and guitar being played. The theatre room is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the black armchairs there! Sims will enjoy watching movies on the large screen tv! The floor lights on the aisle edges look nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The children's room with the flower flooring looks so very nice! The flowers look pretty around the dragon! The clouds and the different coloured trees prints look nice on the wall. The grassy patterned walls look nice. The animal pictures look cute on the bedhead wall! It is very nice nature themed room! It looks very nice how you have the stone textured bed head wall in the master bedroom! The clock is a nice touch on the wall there. The cabinets alcoves either sides of the bed look great! The wooden texture of the bedroom and ensuite bathroom walls looks very nice and gives a calming nature feel.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    I love Interstellar Ave, it's a great modern looking house! Have you seen the movie Interstellar??? :)
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    foreverblackforeverblack Posts: 41 Member
    I love the In Touch with Nature house!
    Gonna download it.
  • Options
    lizziebeth0890lizziebeth0890 Posts: 88 Member
    I just LOVE the In Touch with Nature house! It is one of the cutest builds I have seen. Great job! :smiley:
  • Options
    I just LOVE the In Touch with Nature house! It is one of the cutest builds I have seen. Great job! :smiley:
    Thank you!

• Options
    bumping up

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful build! Love the shape of the build and the landscaping. The bar area inside looks gorgous! :D
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Moderna is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the slanted roofing looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice layout of the build! The flowers, rocks and water fountain feature at the front of the home is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when entering the home. The stone and wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. The pool looks very nice how you have designed it around the edges of the corner of the home. The backyard area of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the new items from the stuff pack there! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The candles are pretty on the bar counter. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals in the sunshine at the dining table. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the windows there! Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting poolside, and enjoying the very nice floral and plants surroundings! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters! The window bar stool counter is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating their meals and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The island oval work bench is great! The hanging pots are a nice touch over the workbench counter. It looks nice how you have placed the table with the red lamp on it between the sofa and armchair in the living room. The flooring in these areas of the home looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat. The wooden texture of the bedroom walls looks nice. Very nice window study desk nook in the single bedroom for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the window whilst sitting there at the table using the computer.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    i've been busy making some Aurora skies/Icelandic style houses and decided to have a go at a starter home

3 bedrooms
    2 bathrooms

download here

plenty of room for expansion

06_30_15_12_33am_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8za61d.png
    06_30_15_12_33am_2_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8za60j.png
    06_30_15_12_33am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8za60a.png
    06_30_15_12_32am_5_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8za5zo.png
    06_30_15_12_32am_3_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8za5yt.png

• Options
    links to other builds in the same style

00.jpg
    Download Here

00.jpg
    Download Here

06_27_15_4_40pm_4_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8yyo27.png
    Download Here

• Options
    Bold Starter is very nice! :) The green and red colour of the exterior of the home looks nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Nice front patio for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the table. The green colour of the steps adds a nice look to the build. The design of the build captures well the style of Aurora Skies. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The teddy looks cute in the kids room! The green wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. The leafy picture on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom looks nice and suits the build.
    It is a nice starter home. :) The other builds in the same style look very nice too!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful new builds, my favourite has got to be Earth and Water, great design with beautiful landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg