Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever had an ugly child turn into a beautiful adult? (Pictures)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    WonderstruckkWonderstruckk Posts: 195 Member
    This was a daughter I had in my previous family, Penelope. She looked a little like Iggy Azalea when she was young lol
    but I think she was gorgeous as she got older

Child:

a441ef03-a385-40d7-97ad-8a649d3101a8_zpsu9xn5ywe.jpg

Teen:

c019c16d-7e46-4845-8f3c-6ce52a14a717_zpsg6ol2jtl.jpg

Young Adult:

846a63d5-190c-4b58-9782-98049c90f1a4_zpsa7bjj9re.jpg
    anigif_enhanced-25237-1426197588-11_preview.gif
  • Options
    Tarzan0401Tarzan0401 Posts: 24 New Member
    I had the opposite happen! One time I played Bella Bachelor as a child, I can't stand her because I think she is the most hideous child in the game with her face and dress, so I used cheats to give her a complete makeover. I brought her eyes to normal size and got rid of that terrible pudding face and changed her hairstyle to something more lively, but when she aged to teen, her hairstyle an ugly clump of hair, and her eyes were scrunched up! But when I played her without changing her, she grew into a beautiful adult, even though she looked so bad as a child! Her eyes were normal size and she had a really good hairstyle!
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Oh, well... Lilith was never an 'ugly' kid per se, but holey moley, already as a teen she outgrew her mother, so to speak. Even The Creator had to step back from the screen. EA genealogy sometimes create astonishing miracles.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Wow, she is beatiful! and her mom too!

I can't remember I had a child that was ugly and became better looking - but the opposite happens a lot, Arlo Bunch is the most famous example, I believe :lol:
    What *can* happen, is that the hairstyle alone makes them ugly, and since with aging the hairstyle changed too usually - that's what's solving the ugliness...
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Avatarit - I praise the random number generators... ...Some times they work, Oh, boy, sometimes they work, indeed...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I have a child of two quite nice-looking Sims right now, and his nose just looks horrible. But the genetics of his parents tell me that he should turn out well as a teenager.
    It seems that especially the noses don't get inherited properly during the child stage, but then it gets better as soon as it's a teenager.
  • Options
    jackinthebox30jackinthebox30 Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="Archivist;c-10161122"]Aw, she turned out great. :)

I've had ugly kids before but never really took any pictures of them.

Same goes for my ugly Sim kids.[/quote]

[quote="Archivist;c-10161122"]Aw, she turned out great. :)

I've had ugly kids before but never really took any pictures of them.

Same goes for my ugly Sim kids.[/quote]

BWAHAHAHA

No, seriously. That's just mean.
  • Options
    jackinthebox30jackinthebox30 Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="PlumFreckles;c-10162304"]Mine usually turn out ugly when the female child inherits the dad's manly features. :lol: [/quote]

Same
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I don't know where people get the idea that those kids are ugly...they may look awkward because they're not fully grown...and in the right proportions yet...but to call 'em ugly?

This is Alanna...as a toddler...

Screenshot-253.jpg

This is Alanna as a teen...

Screenshot-2.jpg

She took most of her features from her mother...as she grew up...

Screenshot-7.jpg

You don't really want to call her ugly to her face... nor in earshot of her Mom...

Screenshot-18.jpg

...or her Dad either...

Screenshot-296.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I don't find any of these kids ugly. None of my children have been ugly, but many cute kids grow up into deformed adults. That's when I edit them in CAS.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I don't believe I've had an ugly ts3 baby, as I am not the most adventurous with face shapes in ts3, but if this were a ts2 topic, where half my sims are ones downloaded from tumblr, GOS, and MTS, .... good lord do some of those babies end up scary!
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member