Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope Spells Backfire

I really hope they do. It would be cute and funny to see a spell backfire on the Sim caster.

Comments

• Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh they will :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited August 2012
    I just read the blog about witches D: A spell can kill the witch!! omgsh! </3
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh I read somewhere that Witches can catch the house on fire by accident :-o
    And non-witches can try to use wands but it won't work out too nice for them. Can't wait for this EP XD
  • Options
    MaraJade02MaraJade02 Posts: 316
    edited August 2012
    I really hope they do. It would be cute and funny to see a spell backfire on the Sim caster.

so now i can make the 1st and second HP movies? 1 question can the wands break..lol
  • Options
    TlammyTlammy Posts: 208
    edited August 2012
    MaraJade02 wrote:

so now i can make the 1st and second HP movies? 1 question can the wands break..lol
    They can loose it.. lol
  • Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012

Well that might be potentially problematic for me. :shock: I want my witches to cast every spell in the book... even the evil ones. :twisted:
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited August 2012
    One of the foreign sites said there are a bunch of wands you can buy that will better the witches skill - the cheap wands backfire or fail more, the more expensive ones work better.

Also having a familiar will boost the witches skill as well.
    (One site said it had to be a cat, another said any small pet will work, so I'm not sure on that.)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2012

Well that might be potentially problematic for me. :shock: I want my witches to cast every spell in the book... even the evil ones. :twisted:

Maybe not, it might be where if your sim is only learning and practice it then it won't kill them. Kinda like the Mixology skill. When I have a sim read all three books, then they will make some fairly good drinks. But if they don't, then that is where they end up making some very nast drinks. At least that is what I am hoping for the spells.
  • Options
    acee313acee313 Posts: 1,080 Member
    edited August 2012
    Magic can backfire if the Witch is not skilled enough.
    Wait, is spell casting a skill? I haven't read about that.
    It can also backfire if the Witch has small powers left.