Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I thought they had moved away but...

Story Progression gave me an interesting surprise recently. The Peverells are a CAS family consisting of a mother and daughter. They lived on their own in a one bedroom house for some time. One day after I had installed the latest patch, they disappeared and their house was empty. Last night though, I got a box saying that the mother, Audrey Peverell, had passed away of old age. So they never moved away, and her daughter was still in the neighborhood. It took me an hour to find out that she had moved into the Steele household. One guy she doesn't know with one bedroom. So odd!

Comments

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    yeah i recently had to go looking for a few sims cause they werent where i put them. one guy had apparently left his female roomate and moved in with some other family.
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah once I found one of my sims living at the Wolff mansion. SCORE!
  • Options
    45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited August 2009
    mine seem to like moving in on the Goths when they disappear.

I was interested in what goes on in that house as I dont play it so I watched
    through a window for a good 15 minutes and I could see them all. they just
    stand there doing nothing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KittyTopiaKittyTopia Posts: 322 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :( My wolff family is about to die out.

I already lost my Langrabb family
  • Options
    Beryl1230Beryl1230 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    This has been happening to me quite alot! I had a family of 5 disappear, only to find that the were living in a one bedroom house with a single sim! They were all fighting over the sofa and bed for so they could get some sleep!! I have also had loads of kids of kids pass away, I have went back to famillies expecting to see a baby either as a kid or a teenager but find that they have disappeared and greyed out in the family tree. :?
  • Options
    LadyTrop7LadyTrop7 Posts: 201 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Beryl1230 wrote:
    This has been happening to me quite alot! I had a family of 5 disappear, only to find that the were living in a one bedroom house with a single sim! They were all fighting over the sofa and bed for so they could get some sleep!! I have also had loads of kids of kids pass away, I have went back to famillies expecting to see a baby either as a kid or a teenager but find that they have disappeared and greyed out in the family tree. :?

LOL, that's pretty crazy... six Sims and one bed. Maybe I should look for that other family in my game that disappeared before I installed the patch. :-|