Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you take objects with you to town?

Can sims take objects with them to town? I was having a wedding in a park and wanted to take a buffet table and stuff there, but didn't find a way to do it.
cUrfGkA.gif

Comments

• Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    i'm not sure if you can take a buffet table, but my sims have brought their guitars, picnic baskets, boomboxes, footballs, etc. to the park.
  • Options
    unsecretcrushunsecretcrush Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Certain objects are considered "portable." A buffet table is not one of them. You could set up an empty lot as a community location with the wedding stuff you want to have there in Edit Town, Build/Buy mode and then have the wedding there by using the "throw party at.." function on the cell phone.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cororon wrote:
    Can sims take objects with them to town? I was having a wedding in a park and wanted to take a buffet table and stuff there, but didn't find a way to do it.

Go to edit town. Click on the park lot. Click on build/buy mode. Find the items you want to put there and then go back to your sim.
    I added stuff for kids to the main park and the kids actually use the items.
    I also built a small place there with foosball and a bar and the sims are able to use those.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks all! :D
    cUrfGkA.gif