Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Recipes

Are there new recipes to make in this pack?
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hmm I wonder if you can make the grand meals when it’s not a holiday tradition? I know they added hot chocolate to stalls but we can’t make that at home. I’m not sure if they added anything else.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    There is a honey cake that requires honey. That is the only one I saw so far outside of the grand meals.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    What are the grand meal recipes?
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    Yes, you can make grand meals anytime even when they aren't a tradition. There is Grand Breakfast, Ham Dinner, Fish Dinner, Turkey Dinner, and Tofurkey Dinner.
  • Options
    Penelope wrote: »
    What are the grand meal recipes?

Ham
    breakfast
    Turkey
    Tofurkey
    I think there is one more but I cant remember ...I have played 2 vegetarian families back to back so I am looking forward to playing the meat eaters so I can make a new meal LOL
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    You can make bee tea with the tea brewer thing, and I think there is iced coffee at the new food stall.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I hope they add the hot chocolate to the restaurant menu.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I really wish they’d add new foods to the baking category once and while. I really wanted pumpkin pie and Christmas cookies.
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    edited June 2018
    keekee53 wrote: »
    There is a honey cake that requires honey. That is the only one I saw so far outside of the grand meals.

I really like this new addition, as I don't know if you have noticed but you can add birthday candles and nupcial decorations. I got really exited for a new birthday cake type :)

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    honey cake available from a stove/fridge (requires 2 honey)

bee tea (requires 1 honey) and spiced apple cider at tea maker

the grand meals are cookable at any time (as optional ingredients they take: grand breakfast: 3 fruit, ham meal: 2 vegetables, fish meal: 2 fish, tofurkey meal: 2 vegetables, turkey meal: 2 mushrooms)

i'll toss in a coffeepot and espresso machine next time i play, to see if those have iced coffee or hot cocoa options. haven't seen either of those two outside the food stalls, otherwise
  • Options
    Luuciia1 wrote: »

I really like this new addition, as I don't know if you have noticed but you can add birthday candles and nupcial decorations. I got really exited for a new birthday cake type :)

Yeah I saw that...I was so excited LOL The cake is so cute too.
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Luuciia1 wrote: »

Yeah I saw that...I was so excited LOL The cake is so cute too.

Completely agree hahaha :star: