Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim almost froze to death because she missed the bus..

I have that VERY annoying bug where kids and teens disappear through the rabbit hole to go to school, but don't actually go and reappear after a bit (and end up late).

So it happened in Winter... and my teenage Sim turned into a popsicle because she just stood there without her outdoor clothes on. Did I mention that my Sims just stand there all the time without doing anything even though I have free will on?

Yeah... this is not going to be fun until they fix that simulation lag.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Which neighborhood are you in? I know Windenburg has terrible routing issues from my experience. There may be other neighborhoods with them as well.
  • Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    One of my teens can't even go to school (its stuck on class in 3 hours) but the other one can.
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Which neighborhood are you in? I know Windenburg has terrible routing issues from my experience. There may be other neighborhoods with them as well.

Windenburg is terrible for this. Recently I've witnessed sims literally walk home from a bar. And it takes ages for invited sims to arrive on the island.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Joey_XuX wrote: »
    One of my teens can't even go to school (its stuck on class in 3 hours) but the other one can.

Do you have mods? This happened to me I had to remove the mods
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    That bug is so annoying, thought this patch fixed cause it hasn’t happened so far. Thankfully I started in Summer but I hope they fix this bug
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I play in Newcrest. It only happens when I have more than 2 Sims going to work or school at the same time, but it's SO annoying...
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    edited June 2018
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I play in Newcrest. It only happens when I have more than 2 Sims going to work or school at the same time, but it's SO annoying...
    I don’t think it has to do with how many people are going to work/school, I have 3 sims leaving, 1 work and 2 school soon, to be 3 to school. It doesn’t always happen but it is common. It’s very annoying, I only realized one time when all three sims has phone calls coming in and the phone was red
    Edit: also am in Newcrest, never had this problem in other worlds
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Actually yes, it happens for my teen work too (well, scouts). She got the notice that she had scout in one hour, and she was instantly late...
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I have problems in Windenburg where my children will run around the entire neighborhood before going to school. It makes them almost 2 hours late.