Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many times did you watch the live stream yesterday?

LOL...I'm curious as to how many of you watched the live stream more than once. I have watched it from beginning to end five times. And I sat at my computer for fifteen minutes waiting for it to start this morning with a 20-ounce latte in hand ready to enjoy every moment. Would you say this is normal or am I simply obsessed? Re-watching it four times let me see and understand a lot more. The first viewing just wasn't enough to see everything!

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I've watched it more then once too!! Four times yesterday actually :smile:
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Watched it when it was streamed but am just logging on to watch it again. So much to learn I couldn't take it all in first time.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Lol! It was awesome, but almost three hours long! ☺
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Haven’t watched it due to work but I’m not sure I will watch it, seeing as some info was posted. I’ll see what else is new once we can play when it releases
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I watched it live yesterday but due to life I missed several big chunks, so I set aside time to watch it again today...maybe more than once. :p
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I watched it live, then afterwards I replayed the part where they showed what effects could be disabled (I'm prone to migraines and my eyes are very light sensitive, so there'll be days when I'll want to disable lightning).
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Too long, still got an hour to go
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    The truth is that I did not really want to watch streaming to be surprised and excited when I saw it all on Friday when the expansion went out, but I could not resist watching some of the streaming. I'm a bit sorry but there are still things I have not seen and I look forward to Friday :)
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    They did take up much of their time in CAS but it was nice to see what was there for our Sims. I had to laugh at what they put that poor family through, though! I see some of you have watched it more than once so I guess I'm normal in wanting to see everything again because there was soooo much to take in. I was impressed by the new textures that were implemented with regards to the clothing and hair. Thanks for your input in regards to my obsession with this EP. LOL But I am so excited to play it I will probably watch the Live Stream again sometime next week. Happy Simming. <3
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    I had an alarm set so I didn't miss it live. Awesome stuff. I'm so excited for this expansion. I'm literally counting hours.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    I’m currently watching it now. This is only the 2nd one I’ve watched - C&D was the first and it was awful IMO so I haven’t been hyped to watch any others. Seasons is my #1 must have pack though (tied with pets) so I’m struggling to contain my excitement and just had to see the stream. This one I will say is going MUCH better - I’m having a lot of fun watching and the team is great. (No offense meant to the team that did the C&D stream - I had no issues with them as people/hosts but I was annoyed at how much time was spent essentially scolding viewers over what they weren’t going to address as opposed to just focusing on what they were going to address. But that’s in the past so moving on.) However once is going to be more than enough for me. 2.5+ hours is a lot to sit through - that’s like a whole movie haha. I could be using that time to play the game or do other things around my house so that next weekend I can devote my entire weekend to the game without having to worry about a to-do list of chores or whatever else.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've watched it two times but have skipped a couple of parts, because I didn't want to be spoiled for all the CAS and Build/Buy Mode items. The pack looks amazing as a whole, the team outdid themselves this time! I cannot wait!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    One and 1/2. I came in on the tale end of the actual live stream. Had to replay it.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    zero, I like surprises :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I never watch streams live as the (and I don't mean to offend anyone here) American humour of the hosts grates on me. Plus they 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about too much. I load it up the next day and skip the parts I'm not interested in. But this is the only stream I've watched more than once so it must be good.
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I didn't watch all of it because it was too long and I stopped paying attention :D
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2018
    Twice, I watched it live and then @HowGreatThouArt and I watched it at the same time and messaged each other about it. I think that's enough for me though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    edited June 2018
    I watched about an hour live. Then started the replay later Friday night. Got about 3/4 of the way through and will probably finish watching today.

Just finished. Absolutely love the new gardening updates and all those new harvestables! <3
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on