Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff packs has an object that has a chance of killing your sim?

I know the wishing well can in the Romantic Gardens pack, but wondering which of the other stuff packs can accomplish that. Because I want to add more danger to my game and thanks for the help too.

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The dryer from Laundry day can, the rock climbing wall from fitness (It can also kill your elderly sims from over exhaustion if they use it too much).
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    I see and thanks for helping me on deciding on which stuff packs to buy next.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I see and thanks for helping me on deciding on which stuff packs to buy next.

No problem glad to see another deviant player. :lol:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    edited April 2018
    Haha! I have a Simmer friend who traps her sims in a 1x1 room, or makes them go swimming in the pool, enters build mode, and encloses the pool border with walls, smh. This post made me think of that! :D

I think any electric item that gets broken has the chance of electrocuting sims, and if it happens again they die, for sure with the cheaper items.

Also, if you get or have Dine Out, the Pufferfish Nigiri is fatal almost all the time, because the quality is low or normal when served in restaurants. That another story for a later time >:) lol.

I don't know if this is still a thing since I avoid it, but I think if you have a fireplace and you put a carpet nearby (like right in front of it) it'll catch fire when you light it. This happened a lot to my sims in TS3, one ended up dying in the fire, others were just singed. I really didn't intend for that though lol.
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • Options
    Thanks for the help too but thought Pufferfish Nigiri was from the City Living?
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

It is, there is a combo of two lot traits from City Living that will turn your apartment into a death trap too. Cursed combined with gremlins. Your stuff will break all at once and the sim doing repairs is basically doomed by object number three. >:)
  • Options
    I see and thanks for this since it gives me something new to try in City Living.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think it's pretty nice that the last few stuff packs (other than toddlers which makes sense) has some element added for deviant players. I hope they keep it up.
    I know you asked for stuff packs but in Spa Day they can die in the sauna.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    I mean there's the My First Pet Stuff rabies, but like it's THAT pack
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2018
    Romantic Garden - death via Wishing Well, negative wish outcome

Fitness Stuff - death via Rock Climbing Wall, catching fire

My First Pet Stuff - death via new disease, by not cleaning your rodent cage

Laundry Stuff - death via dryer, by not cleaning the lent which leads to a fire
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • Options
    That makes sense and thanks for the help everyone.
  • Options
    KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member

Oops, you're right! It really should have been one pack :sigh:.
    Origin ID: ScarletteII