Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simport

GeorgiaTehSimmerGeorgiaTehSimmer Posts: 213 Member
This is probably a long shot because a lot of people play sims 4 these days but, i have showtime yet i have no friends to use the simport with. Drop your usernames if you have showtime and we can use the simport together!
Post edited by GeorgiaTehSimmer on

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    You might be amazed at how popular TS3 still is. This section of the forum, the one devoted to the EPs, is a bit less well-traveled than others though.

I never Simport myself, but there are several threads for players looking for friends to do this with that still seem active. Here's one:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/813073/need-friends-for-the-simport#latest
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    raposagloriosaraposagloriosa Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG! This is just what I wanted. I don't have any friends either. Add me, please. I'm raposagloriosa.
  • Options
    BaruniasBarunias Posts: 2 New Member
    I still play Sims 3..almost everyday. I do have the basic Sims 4 but havent really played as much, my username on Sims 3 is Barunias
  • Options
    ExSo_CorpExSo_Corp Posts: 2 New Member
    I too will let you know that you can add me. I'll add you all as well.
  • Options
    GeorgiaTehSimmerGeorgiaTehSimmer Posts: 213 Member
    my name is GGRothwell so feel free to add me :)
  • Options
    SimsHeavenSimsHeaven Posts: 9 New Member
    Can I get some friends for simport? My user is HellonHeart96, and not just for simport. I just want friends who share a common love for summing.: )
  • Options
    AndyTan2882AndyTan2882 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hii, 2019 I still playing Sims 3! Haha...so my username on Sims 3 is andytan2882. And I needs some friend😋 so feel free to add me and I will accept soon as possible!