Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do when...

NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
Let's play a game to see what other simmers do. You respond to the question above you and then ask a question of your own.

So... what do you do when another sim flirts with your sim?

Comments

• Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Firstly your sim is gorgeous!
    I usually let it happen and if things go that way then I help out? If my sim is married or other ways spoken for then I will "ask to be just friends" you?

Would you rather make your sim a guy/girl to be with or work on someone in game?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    In Sims3 I put her in the bin.

I always make the potential spouse myself.

How many Sim babies do you let your couples have?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited March 2018
    I usually find them someone already in the game. If only we could create our own soulmates in the RL it would have made things alot more easier though. :wink:

Do you make all your sims have children at some point in their lives or keep some childless?

Edit: @GalacticGal beat me to it! :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I've had one family stay childless for now and one preparing for kids... I like both game plays with and without kids - I like to focus on the skills and stuff first and once things are how I like them with the house etc I can then focus on the kids and playing the family role

Would/do you play with both kids and pets?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I just let them flirt with him and see where it goes. I have a lot of fun just letting the game decide who he has relations with. Sometimes it just short fling, while others are much much longer and on more steady note of it all.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    I've had one family stay childless for now and one preparing for kids... I like both game plays with and without kids - I like to focus on the skills and stuff first and once things are how I like them with the house etc I can then focus on the kids and playing the family role

Yes I imagine all kids want a pet so I get my sim kids one.

Do you prefer pet dogs or cats? Which is more fun in game to you?
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I just let them flirt with him and see where it goes. I have a lot of fun just letting the game decide who he has relations with. Sometimes it just short fling, while others are much much longer and on more steady note of it all.

Same. If they want to flirt with her they can do.
    Not to mention the last time I played with her lol Joaquin flirted with her but it ended up more a friends with benefits relationship. In same save Calebs did the same. :D
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    aujineh wrote: »

Yes I imagine all kids want a pet so I get my sim kids one.

Do you prefer pet dogs or cats? Which is more fun in game to you?

Neither. They are pita in real life, so why would I want them in a game to relax by?

In case any of you play TS2 as well as TS4, how do you handle the Pleasant Sisters?