Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Morganville Vampires?

Has anyone read the books? I am currently on book 3 of 16. I love them so much! If you have, how is the mini series on Amazon Prime going? Is it rubbish or really good?
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I've read all of the books twice. And I love them too! I haven't watched the series though, so I don't know how good it is. I wasn't interested in it because some of the characters didn't look at all like the way I pictured in my head, if that makes sense.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    I've read all of the books twice. And I love them too! I haven't watched the series though, so I don't know how good it is. I wasn't interested in it because some of the characters didn't look at all like the way I pictured in my head, if that makes sense.

You get that tho with every series. The show on the other hands has mixed views. Some like it, some don't.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    This is my type of discussion! My sims 3 username actually happens to have morganville in it! (See signature)

I have the books and love them, as well as the web series, though they left out one of my all-time favorite characters: Samuel Glass. Michael's grandfather. :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    read the whole series, mm i liked it, had a good ending in last book. to bad they didnt make a tv series out of it. I hame images in my mind what shane looks like. i image there pick would of ruined the whole thing lol
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    read the whole series, mm i liked it, had a good ending in last book. to bad they didnt make a tv series out of it. I hame images in my mind what shane looks like. i image there pick would of ruined the whole thing lol

They did make a web series of it on Amazon, but I would not recommended if I was you. Totally spoils what you think the characters look like.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg