Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Vacation Ideas?

What vacation places would you want to see? I would like to see a vacation EP that includes 2 or 3 new locations. Tropical, snowy mountains, maybe an Asian themed world?

Comments

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Tropical seems highly likely. Who doesn't want to see pretty sims frolicking on the beach?

A snowy option seems like a common option too.

With the cultural additions of City Living and the campgrounds in Outdoor Retreat, I think busy cities, ethnic touristy areas, and any more forest locations can be ruled out. Even get together brings a European style, so that probably won't be reused.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Even if World radio station was already in City Living, just like The Sims 2, they will add more Asian music to the World station. We also gonna need Reggae/Dancehall and Latin or Salsa
  • Options
    RainbowkittenSimsRainbowkittenSims Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see some sort of small vacation village. Something kind of like Granite Falls but with residents to talk. A sims 3 style destination spot. Mostly because I really want to own a vacation home.
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    That would be so fun to pack up the family and visit the vacation home on weekends or for holidays. I love that idea.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I would like to see some sort of small vacation village. Something kind of like Granite Falls but with residents to talk. A sims 3 style destination spot. Mostly because I really want to own a vacation home.

I loved getting to know the locals and owning a home in the Sims 3 vacation locations. I wish they would bring this back. As it is, I often use "retail" lots in order to own a second home.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    As everyone else I want a tropical vacation world and a snow filled mountain beyond that I really cant think of anything else those are the 2 vacation themes I would want to see adding anything else would just cut into fleshing out those 2.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    I would love to see Greece like santorini with white buildings with blue roofs, also beautiful oceans that we can swim in, and I would
    Like the world adventures worlds from S3 and maybe they could combine world adventures with vacationing, giving more to do when your away if you wanted to.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I definitely want tropical & snowy vacation destinations
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    This is what I have posted in a few other threads regarding destination packs:

"Other than a Werewolf GP similar to the vampire one we got and one with Witches (+ carnivals, astrology, fortune tellers & curses),
    Seasons EP, University EP, some kind of hotel managing tropical & alpine pack with snorkling and diving/skiing and snowboarding,
    and maybe even a UK inspired GP/EP centered around modern Royalty, I just want loads of destination worlds for travelling and adventuring sims.

I'd absolutely LOOOVE a Tibet/Nepal Adventure destination world with snowy mountains..
    Exotic temples with monks and snow storms that keep you inside ( unless you want to die by getting stuck in snow or something or maybe stumble upon the rare Yeti ) and you could spend your time learning Kung Fu or meditating :D
    I'd 100% prefer this over a regular China/Japan/Korea/Mongolia/Thailand vacation or whatever.. This is the one I want the most more than any other destination pack <3

Also I'd really really like to have a UAE/Istanbul Middle Eastern Arabian inspired one.. With desert adventures on camels, camping under the starts in bedouin tents, belly dancing and spice/perfume/carpet markets etc and some exotic architecture! Maybe you could stumble upon magic lamps and genies if you were lucky.

I'd also really like to have back the Egyptian Adventure destination.. I never played Sims 3 and I love Egypt. Pyramid exploration, tombs, curses and archaeology!!

Ooooh and I'd definitely love a Venice destination focused on culture and like ballet/opera/theater/renaissance art and perhaps with it's own masquerade festival or ball :D Maybe they could include a historian/merchant career or perhaps opera-singing/ballet-dancing/acting/sculpturing/perfumery skills. Or tailoring and luxurious fabric shops. Hmm.. Or antique auctions! Lot's of possibilities.

I also wouldn't mind a tropical volcanic tiki island destination maybe inspired by Hawaii or something with beaches and natives that worship the volcano god, but I'm not as interested in this as the other ones now that we have Jungle Adventure and it would be somewhat similar world.

Maybe an Australian outback adventure world could have some potential with exotic and dangerous animals and maybe a career as a zoologist or poison/reptile collector. At least the nature would be a bit different..

Another post also gave me the idea of a Prairie type destination with maybe a horse ranch and cowboys and some native american indian aesthetics or influences.. hmm.. definitely could be cool with some north american wildlife too.. And I don't know if it would fit in with the prairie/cowboy theme, but I really want totem poles!!"