Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something weird happened to my sim

So... my sim was just standing at a community lot holding their phone and texting and all of a sudden a sim that my sim never even talked to or met!(i swear) came and started fighting my sim and now they're "despised". its both weird and hilarious and it never happened to me before while playing...so random... i wonder if its because of one of the updates i updated my game? did something similar ever happen to your sims while playing? by the way the attacker's name is Gunther Munch, that guy from the Avant Gardes.

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Was your sim in Windenburg at the time? That's the only time I've seen it happen out of the blue.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    I noticed it too but it didn't get to despise. Sometime my sim will just be standing there and another sim comes over and starts yelling at her. Mine happened in Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    I think mean or hot tempered sims have the tendency to do this to people!

I've never had it happen randomly in my game on a community lot or anything thou.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Once had that happen to me while my cop sim was on patrol. Just out of nowhere an angry sim attacked him. I think it was in Newcrest, it's been a while now.
    image.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    While I was playing Candy Behr, Liberty Lee attacked her in front of her house and won.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    While I was playing Candy Behr, Liberty Lee attacked her in front of her house and won.

While I was out fishing at the park in Windenburg with the Garden Gnomes club, Summer Holiday came stomping to the fishing spot and randomly attacked one of the townie sims in the club, but ended up losing.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    hotkaki wrote: »
    So... my sim was just standing at a community lot holding their phone and texting and all of a sudden a sim that my sim never even talked to or met!(i swear) came and started fighting my sim and now they're "despised". its both weird and hilarious and it never happened to me before while playing...so random... i wonder if its because of one of the updates i updated my game? did something similar ever happen to your sims while playing? by the way the attacker's name is Gunther Munch, that guy from the Avant Gardes.

I'm sad because it was Gunther D: he's so calm in my game xD

But this happens ESPECIALLY IN WINDENBURG I once had a restaurant over there and instead of eating people were outside throwing hands. Usually in Windenburg it seems like people fight just to fight I swear xD
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Sounds like there's a REAL "Fight Club" out in Windenburg :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2018
    haha omg! it did happen in Windenburg! my sim lives there
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've had that happen to be before. I was exploring Windenburg for the first time. Sergio what's his face kept following my sim around stalking him from lot to lot until he finally up and attacked my sim. No words ever spoke, just jumped him.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited February 2018
    I think that's a behaviour that's supposed to happen in Windenburg. Others have mentioned about random brawls in Windenburg before, I'm pretty sure. A new thing, I've noticed, however... Is random sims approaching each other and kind of, uh.. Standing their ground? I've seen sims randomly stomp towards each other and then take up this intimidating stance - like, fists balled, getting unnervingly close to each others faces whilst scowling angrily at one another as if to say "you freakin' wot, m8?"

I've seen it happen twice, once with some random townies and another time with Bella Goth and some random woman. I have a picture to show what I mean, it's not that good because they were stopping just as I was going to take the picture, but you can see what I mean, right? Shoulders hunched and getting all up in their faces (you can't see well with the angle, but he's also scowling at her):

pIGkwK9.jpg

Has anyone else seen this?

I was intrigued but then it got kinda weird because the random townies that were intimidating each other got and happy and smiley talking to each other and I was like.. Uh.. What? You looked like you were about to have some kind of massive showdown, what happened...

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @Purrdalecki yes! I've seen that multiple times in my game with passerby sims crossing each others' path.

Sometimes, when I go back to play a household that I haven't been with for a bit, sims will have add new friends to their relationship panel, but sometimes it'll some disliked sims too. I guess that stance that you got a picture of is from that? Maybe those sims really don't like each other! I've noticed this since the most recent patch.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes... I've seen that showdown face off with multiple townies... it happens everywhere. I can't remember when it started though.. maybe a month ago? Maybe two? They might start chatting after ... either mean or nice.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Every time a random brawl breaks out, it has been in Windenburg in my game. Particularly in the city areas; never on the island or countryside. I think it’s supposed to indicate that you’re in a seedy part of town, so fighting can break out at random. I’ve seen teens fighting adults, adults fighting by the chess tables, vampires fighting humans, and on one strange occasion, a child fighting an adult in front of a nightclub. I play in Windenburg almost exclusively, so it doesn’t shock me anymore. :lol:

@Purrdalecki, that’s interesting you mention that stance. My child sim randomly did it to her good friend the other day mid-conversation. I thought they were about to start fighting right there on the couch, but they continued their pleasant conversation casually after that. It was like they remembered being angry at each other and then forgave one another when they saw what they were about to fight. :joy: I now refer to it as the “sizing up” stance because they stare each other down and grumble angrily with fists clenched. Usually, when I’ve seen a townie do it to another townie, they start bickering. From what I can tell, they’ll either do it to a sim they dislike or when they’re about to pull some mean socials.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Thankfully, so far, I haven't experienced anything like this. And I have a household that lives in Windenburg at the moment.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've had that happen to be before. I was exploring Windenburg for the first time. Sergio what's his face kept following my sim around stalking him from lot to lot until he finally up and attacked my sim. No words ever spoke, just jumped him.

hehe Sergio is my sim's husband... he's a very cranky person judging from their marrige life lol. my sim is pretty much a sweetheart and wouldn't hurt a fly but somehow he is always cranky and mad at her for no reason.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    hotkaki wrote: »

hehe Sergio is my sim's husband... he's a very cranky person judging from their marrige life lol. my sim is pretty much a sweetheart and wouldn't hurt a fly but somehow he is always cranky and mad at her for no reason.

LOL Shinya probably had it coming. After the fight I loaded up his household to see what was up. Sergio and Candy had something going on, as to what I do not know but he had the sad moodlet which indicated he caught his love flirting. Well Shinya and Candy did make-out in the closet on the night they met...LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I wonder if these fights are signs that, behind the scenes, EA is working on more random events within the game?

I know that one of the main complaints about TS4 is that Sims are so happy and friendly all of the time, including the supposedly Evil and Hot-headed ones. This might be the first attempts at fixing the issue, though, it's not perfected yet?

Just a thought...
    I3Ml5Om.jpg