Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did this sweater come from?

LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
You guys know that base game sweater for girl children, with the ballet shoes on it? Well, sometimes i get that (or at least, a variant of that) sweater for my teen and older sims, but oddly, ONLY in athletic wear.

I have gotten it 3-4 times, and each time i kept it as it is a cute sweater. I Had it for 2 sims i am creating in the same household, and oddly enough, both with the same combo of clothing. The sweater, those cropped skin tight jeans, and the sneakers with the 2 stripes. I Got a few screenshots i will share here.

ZsIaX68.png

u1SWUo1.png

If anyone knows the link to this exact cc, a cc sweater that is similar to this, or maybe even a conversion of the child sweater for teens and older, i would appreciate that. If anyone knows where this sweater could have come from, i would also appreciate that info.
pN7cZBV.gif
Just vibing...
Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Comments

• Options
    CiarasStuffCiarasStuff Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello, have you tried http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/themed Lana finds CC has a section of CC from ts2 -> ts4 (you'll see it listed) sorry if I'm not helpful.
    If you look at the male sweatshirts in the game there]'s a similar one to the grey one you showed.

Hope you find it or something similar :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello @LyricSimsz15! There is a version of that sweater that came with Spa Day. If it doesn't show up in other categories try removing the category filter.

Edited to add this CC wool version:
    https://marvinsims.tumblr.com/post/126260739764/cozy-wool-sweaters-even-though-its-summer-and-too

And if you scroll down here, the download links for Grazeness and for Unattended Sims sweaters still work, even thought their tumblrs are deactivated: http://ts4maxismatch.tumblr.com/tagged/adult+female+top/page/4
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • Options
    KatyKitty5397KatyKitty5397 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the same problem, but with a different sweater. It's a cute knitted crop top and I think it's usually in athletic. It says it's in the sweater category, but when I click on the icon for sweaters, I can't find it! I don't have any screenshots yet but if I ever get it again, I'll show them!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @KatyKitty5397 is this a CC sweater? You can change the permissions for where the top will show up in your game by using Sims 4 Studio. You will need a membership to the site to download the program but, it is free. http://sims4studio.com/

Once you have downloaded and installed the program choose My CC. A new window will open and you will see all of your CC listed on the left.

Click on the item that you want to change and it should appear in the viewing window.

On the right, you will see the game parameters for that item. Scroll down until you see Outfit Type, tick all the boxes that correspond to the categories you would like your item to show in. (Example: Everyday and Athletic), leave any boxes for categories you don't want the item to show in (Example: Swimwear) blank. Then choose [Apply to all Swatches[/b] and then [okay].

You can also choose the type of clothing your item is by scrolling down to Sub Part Type and again tick all choices you want to apply (Example: sweater and t-shirt) and again [Apply to all Swatches[/b] and then [okay].

When you are done making all your changes make sure you choose the green Save button and okay.

You may also want to make sure that under Fashion Choices the box next to Feminine is ticked.
  • Options
    Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    wait isnt this for sims 4?
  • Options
    @Slug7447 The original poster was using a CC background that looks like the Sims 3 dressing room. Their sweater was from Spa Day.
  • Options
    Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    @Bananas_45 oh lol thank you