Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'd like nose piercings and more tattoos in the game, please

Nose piercings, and eyebrow piercings, please. Also, more tattoos that look cool and aren't goofy. A nice dragon tattoo would be very welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Nose and Eyebrow piercings! Those would add a lot of character to my punk sims!

More tattoos are welcome, the dragon would be a good one. :smile:
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Yes please.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I agree, a dragon tattoo would be awesome! I want really colorful tattoos as well, most of the ones we have just come in shades of black. More piercings would also be welcome.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I want more too. A lot more variety of piercings and a tool to click and drag where we want the tattoo and paste however many we want.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    pinedasgalpinedasgal Posts: 69 Member
    I want more too. A lot more variety of piercings and a tool to click and drag where we want the tattoo and paste however many we want.

That would be amazing! If I remember right, we had draggable tattoo options in The Urbz so it is definitely doable!
    (Please correct me if I'm wrong, now that I think about it, I may be remembering Rock Band 2 not the Urbz because the characters look similar
  • Options
    EloquentMyDearEloquentMyDear Posts: 54 Member
    Me too! Having a single pierced ear isn't even possible in the game yet, as far as I'm aware (without mods). I want nose and eyebrow piercings!
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    I want this.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sure why not. Not really my thing but the options would be nice to be there for those who want them.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    pinedasgal wrote: »
    That would be amazing! If I remember right, we had draggable tattoo options in The Urbz so it is definitely doable!
    (Please correct me if I'm wrong, now that I think about it, I may be remembering Rock Band 2 not the Urbz because the characters look similar

It wasn't in the Urbz,so it mustve been rb2
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no i clearly do not went those added to the game if you went those thing then rely on custom content only
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    no i clearly do not went those added to the game if you went those thing then rely on custom content only

I'm sorry, there's really no polite way to say this that I can think of. And if there was I would. Because I don't know you and what you do and don't want, if you're a nice person or not. But this is your answer to a lot of things. you DO realize the game is not made just for your own wishes and desires right? That there are a multitude of people playing this game besides you? And that if something makes it into the game you don't like, you have no obligation to use it. Because frankly, I'm not sure if you do realize that or not.

Sorry not sorry.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    I would definitely like more tattoo options as they are very limited at the moment. Body/facial piercings too. I can't understand why some people see having more options for diversity, to be a problem? If body art is not your jam, don't use them for your sims.
    On a personal note, I would also love to see the tattooist career/studio back.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd love something like the Late Night tattoo chair (and profession) where Sims could get tattoos added or removed, and get piercings too.
  • Options
    @Cinderellimouse I'd love to use some cc but alas, I am having to use my teenage sons gaming pc to play at the moment, so until I can replace my old broken one, I keep my game vanilla..for now, but will definitely be taking your advice once I can.
  • Options
    Sorry my last I was supposed to be in reply to @Bleubell Doh! >.<
  • Options
    meanbeanmeanbean Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes! It kind of sucks to rely on custom content so much because you can't pick more than one thing in one category. So imagine wanting to wear a nose piercing in place of earrings when you want both gah!
  • Options
    NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2016
    Maybe one day, it would be in the game itself ;)

But for now, there are A LOT of mods that adds piercing: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4/search/piercings/
    Post edited by NicoFilippo on
    nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
  • Options
    pinedasgalpinedasgal Posts: 69 Member
    pinedasgal wrote: »

It wasn't in the Urbz,so it mustve been rb2

thanks! whatever the Urbz tattoo/piercing system was, i remember loving it though :)
  • Options
    alikinssalikinss Posts: 1 New Member
    Agreed!! Also the option to go to a piercing place or tattoo parlor and get a tattoo or piercing! :smiley:
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    I'm up for them too! :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yes to the please!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Just the ability to put rings and braceles on any hand, or any finger would widen jewellery options hugely. Earings on one ear or nose and belly studs would also be cool.

For people who don't like Tattoos, well then, JUST DON'T USE THEM. They're completely optional. We had a couple added for San Myshuno, but that's hardly the point of the pack.

Even so, jewellery, underwear and swimming options among clothes don't get many updates; how about a nice update for them?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.