Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Camera Controls

Hi All,

I'm learning how tot play TS4 on my Mac after my HD crashed and erased all my content on my bootcamped side. Does anyone know how to change the perspective of the camera using Mac shortcuts? On windows you used to be able to press option and then mouse your way up or down but I can't seem to figure it on the Mac??
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Do you have the Sims 3 camera controls enabled? Check your option settings.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,763 Member
    I was able to work it out, thank you. I had to go over to the general side. The max discussion is really dead on here!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    I was able to work it out, thank you. I had to go over to the general side. The max discussion is really dead on here!

Not really sure what you mean by general side and max discussion?

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I was on Holiday last week, so was unable to access the forums. :)
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,763 Member

I thought the Mac side would be more alive with commentary and conversation. I had to go over to the general discussion as in the non mac specific conversation to get help.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member

I thought the Mac side would be more alive with commentary and conversation. I had to go over to the general discussion as in the non mac specific conversation to get help.

Oh I see. There's only a very small number of helpers in the Mac forums and if the question has already been asked and answered a few times before I'm afraid I tend to ignore it (unless it's a bug/game unplayable issue). Google is also super helpful with basic Sims 4 issues. Depending on whether you're using a Magic Mouse/3rd party mouse/Trackpad/Magic Trackpad, the key/click/scroll commands can be different so it's always worth posting what your Mac is and what device you're using :)

apple-signature.png