Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Set outfits for townies

So there is this thing that irritates me a lot in game. And that is seeing townies dressed like a bunch of weirdos. I would love if EA could program it so they would wear only a set couple of outfits. So they would never be mismatched or maybe they could only wear the styled looks. But this would make sure that the townies look at least somewhat decent. This is just something i dislike about the random townies right now

let me know if you find this annoying to

Comments

• Options
    indi_geckoindi_gecko Posts: 15 Member
    I think in MCCC you can do that, if you're okay with mods. Otherwise, do editincas cheat and tweak them.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    We need an outfit bin that we can create so when townies are created and played families age up they take the outfits from there. Depending on how many outfits you make they might repeat a bit but atleast they'll look normal till you can find the time to fully customise their look.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Beign able to add my own styled looks to the "Styled Looks" section of CAS has been something i really wanted since the game released. Then, they could set the townies to only dress in those clothes that we choose or were premade by EAxis.
  • Options
    knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    edited July 2018
    If you have this closet that comes with one of the expansion packs, you can click on it and then you get the option to ask to dress one of the other sims in the room. I do it sometimes to some of the sims and they keep the outfit I picked out for them. So the next time you see them in the future, they have that same outfits from normal to party to formal. You can do all the outfits or just do their normal clothing. It does take some time to individually do it to them all, though.
  • Options
    AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    YES! I would love to have an outfit bin for townies, it would be a lot easier not to get distracted and change 50 outfits just so that your game looks somewhat decent. I definitely think that Maxis should add either an outfit bin, or pre-chosen outfits.
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Random generated hats and jewelry are the worst I wish they would allow you to set a limit on townie spawning say 20 being completely able to stop new townies from generating altogether.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"