Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Visit food kiosk/cart together

I really wish that when my Sim is on a date, with family, or with their club that everyone could go to the food kiosk/cart together. Especially now that we have Seasons it would be so cool if after ice skating everyone could go get a hot drink. I think it would enhance the festival experience too if everyone could go try the food. I know when I am with family I can send them one at a time to the kiosk/cart but it would be great to send the group. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I really wish that when my Sim is on a date, with family, or with their club that everyone could go to the food kiosk/cart together. Especially now that we have Seasons it would be so cool if after ice skating everyone could go get a hot drink. I think it would enhance the festival experience too if everyone could go try the food. I know when I am with family I can send them one at a time to the kiosk/cart but it would be great to send the group. Thank you!

Have you tried using the GROUP option where everyone does what you do?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Have you tried using the GROUP option where everyone does what you do?

I'm not sure what that is. Can you please explain?
  • Options
    JoFCUKJoFCUK Posts: 11 New Member
    If you click on your sim, there is an 'action' option and within that you cam form a group with for instance members of your family. At least I'm presuming that's what the above meant grins
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't think it's currently possible to order things together as a group from a food cart anyway, though. So the idea still makes sense.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    JoFCUK wrote: »
    If you click on your sim, there is an 'action' option and within that you cam form a group with for instance members of your family. At least I'm presuming that's what the above meant grins

It allows you to form a group to go places and do some activities but, not use the food carts.
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »
    I don't think it's currently possible to order things together as a group from a food cart anyway, though. So the idea still makes sense.

Right? It must be possible because you can order for groups at the bar.
  • Options
    Juniorzeny7Juniorzeny7 Posts: 15 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > I really wish that when my Sim is on a date, with family, or with their club that everyone could go to the food kiosk/cart together. Especially now that we have Seasons it would be so cool if after ice skating everyone could go get a hot drink. I think it would enhance the festival experience too if everyone could go try the food. I know when I am with family I can send them one at a time to the kiosk/cart but it would be great to send the group. Thank you!

I agree with you, in the part of the family ( food kiosk / cart together ), and, the hot drink is important, after, the ice skating. Good opinion.
  • Options
    Thank you @Juniorzeny7