Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons EP: Unable to create ‘Add Event’ on Household Calender

I have been trying to create an event eg dinner party via the household calender however everytime I go to create one it wants to start the event straight away even though I have scheduled it to occur a few days later. Anyone else having this issue?
giphy_zpsafxyt9mr.gif

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Lots of people - seems to be a universal bug. Fortunately, the QA people are already investigating :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I can add the event but it automatically schedules it 4 days after I want it to occur and I can't change it.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Mine seems to be working fine. And I have mods, maybe it’s a random bug?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    RassRass Posts: 29 Member
    Similar problem here, I want to plan a birthday in 2 days but it starts immediately like before.
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    I planned a wedding event and it hasn't shown up as in the calendar but when I try and schedule an event at the same day and time it says that there is already an event scheduled. I haven't gotten to the day yet to see if it will actually happen.
  • Options
    OlivePixelsOlivePixels Posts: 29 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm trying to plan an event (birthday party) on Thursday but the event keeps generating four days later on Monday for me as well. https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/Hr3xWD7.png
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Just searched for this because I wondered if anyone else had this problem. Scheduled a birthday party for the next day, took my 100simoleons but nothing appeared on the calender. Couldn't schedule anything for the same time... But the event didn't start at the scheduled time. Guess my toddler isn't getting a birthday party after all!

Glad they are aware of this. Its a main feature isn't it?
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    edited June 2018
    I am having issues with adding events as well. Trying to add a birthday event on the birthday of my family twins, but the calendar puts the event two weeks after the day I picked every time.
    e69958887205efda039b44d1e7cc12a5.png

Edit: Made some tries on different days Before the day of the birthday and then they wanted to have the event start instantly instead.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    I have this problem too. It was birthday and I tried to add event but it jumped to another day, in another week! :(
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Same here. I thought it was one of my mods. But it seems to be on EA side. Everytime I try to plan for a event it takes my sim's money and tries to start it right away.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Month99Month99 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was searching this problem to see if anyone else had the same issue (I feel bad for being glad I'm not alone :D :D ). I have been trying to schedule a house party but it keeps setting it for exactly two weeks, and when I cancel it, it doesn't give me my 100 simoleons back :/
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Calendar works fine for holidays, but events don't. My chef sim needs to host a dinner party for his aspirations. He has Tue & Wed off and Tue's(Week 2) event automatically showed up on Sat.(Week 2) and Wed. claimed to be a holiday(not). I tried Sat.(Week 1) and it showed up on Wed.(the invisible holiday).
  • Options
    Rach326Rach326 Posts: 34 Member
    Well it seems for me that new games are not impacted by this bug. Just started a new game and planned a wedding event on the calender and it worked fine. Strange...
    giphy_zpsafxyt9mr.gif