Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening and glass roof patch.

I read that the gardening system overhaul and glass roofs will be included in a patch for people who don’t buy Seasons. Do you think they might patch this in for console players soon too or will we have to wait for Seasons to be released on console?

Comments

• Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Probably until we get Seasons.
  • Options
    SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    I think we will have to wait a bit longer for this as i don't think the devs starting porting things over, including the patches, until after the pc version has released.
  • Options
    FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I think we will have to wait a bit longer for this as i don't think the devs starting porting things over, including the patches, until after the pc version has released.

I understand that but since I don’t see console getting seasons until late in the year or even possiblely next year I was hoping we would see the patch sometime before that (next 3 or 4 months). Oh,well...
  • Options
    [quote="Feliz;c-16529011"][quote="SteveTheSimmer;c-16528162"]I think we will have to wait a bit longer for this as i don't think the devs starting porting things over, including the patches, until after the pc version has released. [/quote]

I understand that but since I don’t see console getting seasons until late in the year or even possiblely next year I was hoping we would see the patch sometime before that (next 3 or 4 months). Oh,well...[/quote]

That's still possible :smiley: it's patch content so we could get any time. It doesn't mean we have to wait until nearer the time of seasons coming out on console.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Feliz wrote: »
    I read that the gardening system overhaul and glass roofs will be included in a patch for people who don’t buy Seasons. Do you think they might patch this in for console players soon too or will we have to wait for Seasons to be released on console?

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I don't see why it wouldn't since what ever comes free in the PC update generally ends up in a game update for console as well. And since the glass roof is coming in the next PC update, I would say that there's better than 90% chance that it will end up on console too.
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I don't see why it wouldn't since what ever comes free in the PC update generally ends up in a game update for console as well. And since the glass roof is coming in the next PC update, I would say that there's better than 90% chance that it will end up on console too.

Yup, exactly :smiley: we just have to wait a little bit longer
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Finally people that feel my pain I was starting to think I was the only one who played the console I hope seasons come out around Christmas time I think that because seasons seem to be the biggest hype and will earn so much money that they will make it a bit faster on console though we aren't doing too bad we are starting to catch up on the pc packs we only have 3 expansion packs to come get together pets and seasons and 4 or 5 stuff packs and 2 or 3 game packs. I think the gallery is the biggest thing on the free update which will be out on the 19th of June because that's when two new packs are being released
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Finally people that feel my pain I was starting to think I was the only one who played the console I hope seasons come out around Christmas time I think that because seasons seem to be the biggest hype and will earn so much money that they will make it a bit faster on console though we aren't doing too bad we are starting to catch up on the pc packs we only have 3 expansion packs to come get together pets and seasons and 4 or 5 stuff packs and 2 or 3 game packs. I think the gallery is the biggest thing on the free update which will be out on the 19th of June because that's when two new packs are being released
    No one is ever alone here. :)<3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

No I think the gallery is coming with the Cats and Dogs EP in July. It's not really a gallery but I'll call it that. It's just some stuff from simmers on the pc that will be included in your console library. Eg my own sims The Stein Household made the cut and I hope my Simself is included as well.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

No I think the gallery is coming with the Cats and Dogs EP in July. It's not really a gallery but I'll call it that. It's just some stuff from simmers on the pc that will be included in your console library. Eg my own sims The Stein Household made the cut and I hope my Simself is included as well.

Oh congrats cat on making the cut that awesome!! I'll check them out
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I can't wait for glass roofs and the overhaul to the gardening skill/new career. I am also happy that we won't be waiting too long for that patch.
    I think the gallery is coming with the Cats and Dogs EP in July. It's not really a gallery but I'll call it that. It's just some stuff from simmers on the pc that will be included in your console library.

Where did you hear that? If it's true, then I am super excited. Congratulations on The Stein Household!
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧