Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Formal Wear

Can we get more options please?

I was really hoping for that Wedding Pack and I hope we get it in the future.

But can we get a free patch/update that includes two new gowns and two new tuxedos?

I’m tired of using the same dresses from the base game :(

Comments

• Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I'm with you.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Yes we never had a decent Wedding Pack in all of the Sims Games, they just piece meal it. A Wedding pack should come with Veils, Bouquets, Gowns for Bride and Bridesmaid, lots of decorations and choices for different Wedding Cakes. Also it would be nice if they brought back the Wedding Toast that was nice, and the Bride and Groom use to leave the party in a limo to go on their Honeymoon. Slow dancing is a must. I think some of things were in Sims 2.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yep.
    A wedding stuff pack is probably what a lot of people want.
    3-4 new styles of floor and ankle length gowns, in white, ivory, champagne, black, silver gold, and at least 3 brighter colours.
    3-4 new styles of mid calf to knee length dresses, in white, cream, black, at least 3 brighter colours, and some floral variation

Or maybe 6 new skirt styles, with 6 new tops, that are all in the same colour options, so that you can mix and match, to create your own gown

And at least 4 trouser styles, with 5 or so jacket/waistcoat options.

And the waistcoats should come with the same colour options as the dress/skirt options.

There should be a placable aisle, when the chosen one steps on it, they automatically carry your preselected bouquet or individual long stemmed flower

More wedding cake options. 3 or 4 new ones would be nice. Maybe even a cheese stack. (wedding cheeses are a thing)
    wedding-cake-beatrice-5_b__2_3.jpg

More outfits for children and toddlers.

Outfits suitable for mother of the bride/groom.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif