Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

question about drinks

BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
sorry for the stupid question but what does the star mean? It's not the favorite drink I think, because I have multiple drinks with the star sign.

(When you order a drinkt at the bar)

6GR8yWN.jpg
Sul Sul!
On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
Thanks for stopping by! 👋

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited April 2018
    Does your sim have the mixology skill? I think the star means it's a new drink that your sim learned how to make. Or it could be a drink you haven't ordered yet.
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I think that means it came with a new expansion pack and you haven’t ordered it yet.
  • Options
    thedoctor5026thedoctor5026 Posts: 21 Member
    Stars indicate new content in the game, like you see in buy/build when you add a new EP/GP. Also when you take pictures using your sims camera, the new ones will appear in your inventory with a star whereas old ones will not be starred :)
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Ahhh thank you guys, you're great! I didn't think about that. I deleted some of my old saves / files, that must be the reason that the game is showing me the drinks as new content.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋