Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slow

What is it with all sim games? When you first play them they are fine. Then they slow down and lag. I didn't think I would have this problem with the PS4

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Mine occasionally lags but not all the time. Unfortuanly the more packs added the more it will lag.
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I noticed the lag only exists in persistance in San Myshuno for me, whilest in other towns of the game it is fine most of the time.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited April 2018
    Mines got terrible to the point I don't even play it anymore. And I agree about San myshuno, lags for me on PC too in that world. I think the festivals are causing it. Wish we could switch them off.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Mine lags when I get to a big building. Ha, it also lags in San Myshuno sometimes, at these big apartments especially.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Lag is just a thing that happens as more content is added. On PC, some people use a mod to lessen lag. Having smaller and less cluttered homes does help to lessen lag. I also do not ever have sims live in San Myshuno.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I've noticed going into CAS I get lag on the console.
  • Options
    I've noticed going into CAS I get lag on the console.

And build mode
  • Options
    Still suprised there hasn't been a patch