Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ex Husband now just an acquaintance

My sim found out her husband was cheating so she left him. After they divorced, their relationship was labeled " ex-husband" but now it says nothing. They're just acquaintances.

Is there a way to adjust this?

I do have NRAAS SP and MasterController mods installed.

It's not a massive deal if there's nothing I can do, but just thought I'd toss it out there and see what I might find.

Comments

• Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    You can use MC to reset the relationship; it's under sim>intermediate>long-term relationship: by category. (Right underneath is also the option to set the value [-100 to 100] of their relationship.) I have the MC cheats add-on, so you might need that as well. Did your sim ask to just be friends? Because I've never seen an ex spontaneously revert to an acquaintance, although that's admittedly a small sample size.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey @puzzlezaddict thanks so much! So I looked into this, and there is no option for ex husband. And the listed options go from 12-23. Where 1-11? So confused lol. But it’s exactly what I’m looking for!

ETA: sorry, just caught your question! As far as I know I didn’t direct them to become just friends, but it may have happened autonomously.
    Post edited by JayandMeeka on
  • Options
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Am not near enough to my game to check on this right now, sorry. But I think the two sims have to be married before MC can make them ex-spouses. If the other sim does not have a partner currently, perhaps try that -- make them spouses again first? But be prepared to not save if they end up stuck that way. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Thanks! Hmm, ok I’ll try that. I’ll edit this comment once I have an answer.

Well that didn’t take long - it worked! Thank you!!!