Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Seedling Chronicles - A Fruitacy

ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
So, I've decided to do a themed legacy - a fruitacy, involving fruit. Because fruit is cool! Yeah, Fruit! Woooo! So this is my attempt at doing a full ten generation legacy and actually completing it. I've got my own rules though - for instance, the youngest child, whoever they are will be guaranteed 100 percent to be the heir, unless something horrible happens to them and I'll have to go up a sibling. Second, I can change the skin, hair, and eye colour of any potential mate for my heirs. Third - I'm going to have fun! I hope you will too. So without further ado - may I present to you:

The Seedling Chronicles - 1.1 T'was A Flyby Fruiting

Peach Seedling is my name. I was born in Freestone, a little town off the beaten pathway in a little corner of the world you've never heard of. The only thing I know is that there was a witch and her nefarious potion involved, and I was born. My mom and dad decided to raise me like a normal gal, but every so often they would have to feed me peaches. It's just the way I am now - I have to eat peaches to live otherwise I'll die. Weird, huh? So here I am, in the most desolate place ever - a desert town. Hopefully I can make it.

40006228455_038b47273b_z.jpg

My house isn't much to look at - but let me tell you, I REALLY like orange.

40858111482_0cbeb669ed_z.jpg

I decided to check out the town and grab me some peach seeds, which I planted in a neat row. Got to make a living somehow!

40006227585_2d6137c227_z.jpg

40858110752_06285343fd_z.jpg

39090423620_518fb935a8_z.jpg

The next day, I went over to the alchemy shop just to see if by any chance, the The Potion of Instant Fruitmog was available. The guy behind the register was very friendly, and I asked him if he knew what I was talking about. He introduced himself - Hugo was his name.

40006226505_bde6d1ebe1_z.jpg

Hugo: "So, you want this potion that turns sims into fruit, do you? Let me look through my inventory . . . Why, yes! We have it. But it's only for five doses. You cool with that?"
Peach: "Yeah! Can I ask you something? Do you want to be a fruit sim, just like me? I'm kind of lonely!"
Hugo: "Sure, why not. I don't have any commitments other than being behind this cash register."

There was an awkward silence as I measured him up, looking at his features. Yes, he would make a great fruit sim! So I got to work, researching the Potion of Instant Fruitmog and its various side effects. There were too many to name, but Hugo was eager to join me.

40006225475_270d3f85e5_z.jpg

Peach: "Okay, Hugo! It's done. Now we'll wait a few hours."
Hugo: "What if it goes all wrong? I'm scared!"

And so I waited with him until the potion took hold.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Buttersims: First, I want to say welcome to the forums. Also I'm loving your start to your fruitacy. I love wild colors and Peach is adorable. Yay for Hugo!
    :) Smile!