Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle adventure collections updated

Full collection up until the release of Jungle adventures updated :D

6A7CdUw.png

Bfr65Er.png

rqqhcRH.png

I made the room bigger for future updates to fit in the little holes LOL.
Happy simming everyone :D

I have single rooms as well you can see more of that in my thread over here

Comments

• Options
    yamchabiiyamchabii Posts: 10 New Member
    Cool :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    yamchabii wrote: »
    Cool :)

Thank you :) Happy simming :)
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    I find these layouts oddly satisfying.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Yay! And oh gosh, I just realized I'll have to potentially expand my collections room in that house I showed you. :tongue:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yeah, these collections are getting huge! (not complaining, i love it). my main household is starting to look like they live in a museum instead of a house, since they have to complete every collection and display them all. try to tone it down with others, give them a few things that suit them for decor or somehow match their personalities
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I find these layouts oddly satisfying.

LOL I have to look after my simmer friends that like things organized ;)
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    Yay! And oh gosh, I just realized I'll have to potentially expand my collections room in that house I showed you. :tongue:

You gonna end up with two basements the way our collections are increasing LOL
    kalaksed wrote: »
    yeah, these collections are getting huge! (not complaining, i love it). my main household is starting to look like they live in a museum instead of a house, since they have to complete every collection and display them all. try to tone it down with others, give them a few things that suit them for decor or somehow match their personalities

I love collecting things, its a challenge, but some households I say mmmm you just grab this room and lets give you all in it ;) I have cheat saves and no cheats saves I play. I must say these were the most challenging updates of my collection rooms so far, it took forever to figure out how to make all the emotion berries at perfect stage :O
  • Options
    for me, it's the artifacts and relics. still don't have all of either (not actually playing all weekend didn't help). and i don't even have all the fakes, either, which is sad!

get to go and do it all over again with my main household after this, too. since they're the ones that max every skill and ambition in the game (well, the mother doesn't get the vampire stuff, since aliens can't be vampires), complete every collection, and run what is currently the only retail store in my game (fully intend for them to sell artifacts so some of my other sims can decorate their houses or apartments without needing to learn archaeology. and i fully intend for some sims to have fakes just because i love how ridiculous they look)
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I love all the new collection items - I have got really into hunting them all down. But has anyone been in all the Jungle sections? I still don't think I've been through every door/gate (that you have to cut down with a machete)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    yup, it's taken many trips, but i've eventually had one household visit them all (it does seem like there are two gates that are closed on each trip, from what i've seen. just a matter of which two they are)
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    yup, it's taken many trips, but i've eventually had one household visit them all (it does seem like there are two gates that are closed on each trip, from what i've seen. just a matter of which two they are)

I might have to start jotting them down to make sure I have been everywhere - I think I have but sometimes I forget which one is which
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman