Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden Sprinkler - Sims 4

Simmer4Life73Simmer4Life73 Posts: 3 New Member
I'm new to this forum, have u found the garden sprinkler or figured out how to hire more than one gardener on the sims4 console for ps4?

This discussion was created from comments split from: The Inventories for Sims, fishing, plants and household by EA_Lanna.

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I don't play the console version but there is no garden sprinkler in the PC version so there's more then likely there is not one for the console version either. I've never hired gardeners but I believe you can only hire one at a time.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    There is no garden spinkler in the game. I play on pc. When hiring services, you only get the one npc, so no multiple gardners.
  • Options
    MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    They should add a sprinkler. Go right in the middle of a garden box, or sprinkle in a 3x3 grid or something.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I hope we do get garden sprinklers or even just a special planter box then self waters. Would make life alot easier. I love to grow ufo fruit as it sells for an absolute fortune but having 16 plants takes a while to water etc.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I'm new to this forum, have u found the garden sprinkler or figured out how to hire more than one gardener on the sims4 console for ps4?

This discussion was created from comments split from: The Inventories for Sims, fishing, plants and household by EA_Lanna.

Welcome to the forums :)
    Like others have posted, you can only hire one gardener at a time. Its only the nanny you can hire more than one. And I don't think I ever saw a sprinkerler in this game.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I miss sprinklers, made gardening easy imo.
    [
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    I miss sprinklers, made gardening easy imo.

Hopefully we will get them either in a pack or game update.
    I miss them from the sims 3.
    I loved my sims playing in them :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Hann23Hann23 Posts: 15 Member
    Totally forgot about sprinklers! Would make a big difference as I like to have a large and fruitful garden in some households but it's usually best saved for retired sims who have enough time on their hands!
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Hann23 wrote: »
    Totally forgot about sprinklers! Would make a big difference as I like to have a large and fruitful garden in some households but it's usually best saved for retired sims who have enough time on their hands!

Hopefully when seasons comes out we get sprinklers back. It would be so much easier to keep on top of larger patches of crops. I like to play on a mini farm with alot of plants and having a sprinkler would be really useful for me!