Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Add Influence/Force To "Do Laundry"

I found it a bit odd that when laundry day came out, that they didn't add the "do laundry" interaction to the parenting section. It seems that there is some integration between packs, as kids and teens do gain responsibility from doing laundry.
d43a4c8777e680b4799835bd637827a1.png

Comments

• Options
    2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    Hmm, that's peculiar! I'm sure they'll add it when they get around to it, probably slipped their minds.

I'm always impressed by how they integrate the various packs, kudos to the Sims team.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    That would be great
    Also how old was the kid who that parent was influencing? Because influence to pee is a very strange thing to do. :D (Seriously, just think about one of your parents approaching you and saying, "Hey, maybe you should think about using the loo?")
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes this needs to be added
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    This would be great. Also reminds me to influence my son to go switch the laundry to the dryer.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    That would be great
    Also how old was the kid who that parent was influencing? Because influence to pee is a very strange thing to do. :D (Seriously, just think about one of your parents approaching you and saying, "Hey, maybe you should think about using the loo?")

my mom is always angry at me when im holdin my pee, so for me its not that weird.... if u hold it for too long u can get infections
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Probably an oversight. I figured you probably would be able to make your kids to laundry since they gained responsibility for doing it. XD
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2018
    my sim kids usually roll laundry whims.

and its not 2 or3 its a family with 6 kids.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    This is one I decided not to buy, I don't want to chase clothes on the floor around all the time.