Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rabbit hole pack?

To expand on the 'school daze' idea posted here... How about a pack that would focus on what Sims do when they are at school, but work too?

I mean, my teenagers get the same dialogs coming up every.single work day. Even worse, if they have the retail job, they always end up sad because the option is either losing job performance or upsetting a customer! (not taking that job ever again).

Then my kid and teens don't even get to make friends. Nothing happens all day. They could get invited to parties or build relationships and see friends cheating or something (and decide if they want to do something about it)... Teens just come home sad or enraged (with parenthood) but we don't know why.

In both cases, it just seems like there could be a lot of social opportunities to make/lose friends, meet new people, be invited to more social events etc... There could even be more rabbit hole options when a Sim is invited to a party but we don't necessarily want to go with them (I always say no for that reason, which is sad).

It could even expand to when toddlers are in daycare. Why can't they make friends too?

Just a thought. So much happens away from the Sims' home, it could make for great stories too...