Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need makeup

Recommendations for best CC makeup options...especially blush/contouring? Not many options for that category.

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    The Sims Resource. I have yet to have any make-up CC from there break.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited February 2018
    Lana cc finds: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/makeup

This site collates most cc (alpha and maxis match) released on a daily basis and can be filtered down to whatever combinations you're looking for.
  • Options
    MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Lana CC Finds will find you everything :D But if I could recommend a cc maker, then Aveira, her make-up is one of the best I ever had.
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    thanks!
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited February 2018
    I had this blush recommended to me in a Discord chat, it's for darker skins, I wanted something to work with the new skins we have now.

https://ratboysims.tumblr.com/post/169429189490/download
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    sneezepleasesneezeplease Posts: 18 Member
    > @sunblond said:
    > I had this blush recommended to me in a Discord chat, it's for darker skins, I wanted something to work with the new skins we have now.
    >

Have you used it, and do you like it? I downloaded it awhile ago and it looks strange in my game. It's unfortunate that there aren't better options in-game for dark skinned sims.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited February 2018
    > @sunblond said:
    > I had this blush recommended to me in a Discord chat, it's for darker skins, I wanted something to work with the new skins we have now.
    >

Have you used it, and do you like it? I downloaded it awhile ago and it looks strange in my game. It's unfortunate that there aren't better options in-game for dark skinned sims.

I'm actually testing it now, so far I've found it works better on dark skins than the in game ones or my other cc ones. But, it may look different in game depending on individual graphics settings too, so may look better in my game than yours.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    http://crypticsim.tumblr.com/downloads
    Cryptic Sims has some very nice lipsticks and very nice eyeshadows. I find this to be very MM too.

Oh, I've found it difficult finding decent blush for skins pass midtones.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    For makeup creators, I like:
    -Crypticsim
    -Weepingsimmer
    -Urbansims
    For rebloggers, I like:
    -Lilsimsiecc
    -sssvitlans

Note that those are all MM.