Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townies keep asking my sim out

My sim got married but she keeps getting calls every day from other sims asking her out on dates. Is there a reason why/a way to stop it? One kinda funny part is twice now the guy my sim married's brother was the one asking my sim out.
hLhdCsO.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    That's a feature! I think it was from a post Seasons patch. There's at least one mod out there to stop it. I use one by Shimrod, it's at simsasylum (free registration required to view and download). His forum is in the retired creators section.

I think you can also achieve the same thing with NRaas Retuner, but I don't know the setting.
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    It's just annoying cause my sim is now married I think it should stop lol I ended up agreeing and then canceling the Go to Lot action, so I'm just gonna stand him up. (Do sims ever get a "stood up" moodlet? XD )
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    GasilGasil Posts: 2 New Member
    I've been having the same situation, however, I once accepted a date despite my sim having boyfriend (not married), after the call my sim went automatically to the dating place to met the other sim - it is not a romantic date, (you won't see the group or date symbol above their heads) so it's basically more like a let's hang out than a let's date to go steady, so if it's a good friend or acquaintance you can accept the date without fear of showing disloyalty.