Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Mat

bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
Since Sims2.com is no longer available, does anyone know how I can find the baby mat and the baby bounce/swing set that was available? I started playing the game again today and just fell back in complete love with my sims 2.

Comments

• Options
    garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    The DangleMaster Deluxe and Bouncinator 3000! Two of my favourite objects in the game. I hope they make something like that for TS4 some day.
    Unfortunately even though the Sims 2 Store is no longer up I very much doubt that anyone is allowed to link to a download here.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    Nadja55Nadja55 Posts: 66 Member
    I just searched for sims2 store content on the web, and found a site to download all the preorder stuff from.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    edited February 2018
    Nadja55 wrote: »
    I just searched for sims2 store content on the web, and found a site to download all the preorder stuff from.

Yes, there's one, but you technically cannot link it here. Helpful search terms for getting back preorder and store stuff that you had from a previous install are "the sims 2 store stuff" and "paysites must be destroyed"
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    spoopyspoopy Posts: 21 New Member
    > @Nadja55 said:
    > I just searched for sims2 store content on the web, and found a site to download all the preorder stuff from.

same, i got the game yesterday + found them immediately