Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kiwi YouTuber.. just saying Hi!

Hi Everyone!

I've not lived in NZ for a while now but I'm a born and bred Kiwi and just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. :)

I'm a big Sims fan and my channel (https://www.youtube.com/frimlin) is pretty much entirely about Sims 4 at the moment. :)

Anyhow, that's about it - just saying Hi! Hope everyone's having a good time in 2018 so far.

Regards,
Frimlin
Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
E9fDd6Q.png

Comments

• Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    G'day @Frimlin. Was looking at your CaféLaundrette build just this morning. Nice work. :)
  • Options
    FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    edited January 2018
    Oh really! Well then, that's a nice coincidence :) Nice to meet you, @Sawdust!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Hi there,
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Options
    Hi mshadai :D
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Frimlin HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..funny thing is you won't recognize my username here (Hint think twitter and a certain TS3/4 guide) I also play a lot.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    @Frimlin HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..funny thing is you won't recognize my username here (Hint think twitter and a certain TS3/4 guide) I also play a lot.

LOL! You made it too easy at the end! :D I know who you are, lol! Hey there! :) You know, I should really get around to finding out your real name.. :D
    Post edited by Frimlin on
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Hi @Frimlin, I just checked out your YouTube channel. Awesome builds, will check them out in the Gallery :)
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Options
    giggler36 wrote: »
    Hi @Frimlin, I just checked out your YouTube channel. Awesome builds, will check them out in the Gallery :)

Hey @giggler36 :D Aww, thanks so much! That's sweet of you. :) I hope you find something you like!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    Hello Frimin, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I love your content!! I will have to find this thread again later so I can subscribe whilst I’m at my desktop
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    Frimlin**
    Sorry about that ^ I can’t edit my posts yet and my auto correct is out to get me xD
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    Hello Frimin, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I love your content!! I will have to find this thread again later so I can subscribe whilst I’m at my desktop

Hi @BreezaaRose :) Thanks so much! I'm really pleased to hear that! I just hit 400 subscribers today, and I'm really excited and grateful! :D
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Hi @Frimlin I seen you in the game gallery somewhere out there, I like watching speed builds there great for learning and bookmark so I can go to your youtube channel :D
  • Options
    > @Frimlin said:
    > Hi @BreezaaRose :) Thanks so much! I'm really pleased to hear that! I just hit 400 subscribers today, and I'm really excited and grateful! :D

Woo! congratulations, you deserve it :D
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Hey g'day! Some interesting stuff in your channel. I've subscribed. :D
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Hey there, @Frimlin welcome, and love your work on YT

• Options
    chips46 wrote: »
    Hi @Frimlin I seen you in the game gallery somewhere out there, I like watching speed builds there great for learning and bookmark so I can go to your youtube channel :D

Great! Thank you @chips46 - reminds me, I need to make some more speed builds! :dizzy:
    > @Frimlin said:
    > Hi @BreezaaRose :) Thanks so much! I'm really pleased to hear that! I just hit 400 subscribers today, and I'm really excited and grateful! :D

Woo! congratulations, you deserve it :D

Thanks a lot @BreezaaRose :)
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    Hey g'day! Some interesting stuff in your channel. I've subscribed. :D

Hey @Tatts65 :) Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. :)
    Hey there, @Frimlin welcome, and love your work on YT

Hey @Jendowoz0612 and thank you! :) So kind of you!

Nice welcome, everyone, thank you so much! :D
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    Hello, I am new here and I will be visiting your channel.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Frimlin wrote: »
    LOL! You made it too easy at the end! :D Hey there xxx :) You know, I should really get around to finding out your real name.. :D

You know I have so many different user names across all the various form of social media that quite frankly I can't remember who I am most of the time. My rl name lol... least that remains constant despite all my alter-egos! :s

Post edited by NZsimm3r on

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Hello, I am new here and I will be visiting your channel.

Hi! And Welcome.

I love Hunter CottonEye, he's such a cool sim lol. Mostly I used to have my sim marry him so he could have a good life! :D