Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed (thanks for answers all)

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Hi Simmers, I almost have 400 followers ( I know its not a lot, but they mean the world to me ) I would like to know what they would like as a thank you present. Could you please advice me, I will show you a pic of my top downloads they are mostly my collection rooms and skilled up sims, and then my two maxis sims households that got maxis favored. Would you guys like if its just base game or some packs added. I would really like to work hard on something that is truly wanted by simmers. Any advice would be so very much appreciated <3 Happy simming all :)

nrorRQ6.png
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    technically speaking, your top 3 downloads are Sims. However, it is weird what appeals to people. I wouldn't ever have downloaded the ghost download or the Boys v Girls one - I would potentially not touch the Witch, unless it was for some kind of specific roleplay.

The Doctor Sims and the girl and couple at the bottom right are what I potentially may have downloaded.

I find it odd that your ghosts are so popular, so it must mean people love ghost stuff. A witch is kind of linked to ghosts/supernatural.

So, maybe do some Spooky-themed content - rooms, etc. Make more ghosts and more witches.

However, maybe the ghosts are popular because you included every type of ghost and people just wanted to see what they looked like - ie nobody is playing with your ghosts, they just wanted to look at them.
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    Congratulations on reaching 400 followers! That's fantastic. :smile:

It looks like you do a lot of collection-based uploads, would your followers be interested in something like a museum where all of those different rooms are merged and displayed creatively? Could it potentially be a residential lot, owned by some of your followers' favourite Sims - acting as "Curators", of a sorts?

Honestly, I love building up collections and dumping them in a fancy museum but that could just be me. I'm sure you'll come up with something that'll be appreciated!
  • Options
    Ooooh what an awesome idea @Gwaeri I love it. It will take a while to build a museum but I have time. Still short 2 followers. Ooooh cant wait to build one now. Will start first thing tomorrow :)

@plopppo2 thanks for your comment. I have two or three spooky lots up allready. I agree about the ghosts. I do have lots of simmers reuploading them with changes. I guess not many simmers know how to get ghosts but would love some in their games :)
  • Options
    BrandiregularBrandiregular Posts: 16 Member
    I like @Gwaeri 's idea, you could make it with thematic exhibits at every room, I used to love this kind of museums when I was a kid. The space one with sciencey stuff, there's even a steampunk rocket ship that looks more antique, maybe a retail section with scaled down space stones as souvenirs lol And a aquarium or something like that museum that came with C&D. A "Around the World" alley featuring only Mexico for the skulls :P there's a lot of nice ideas to use with all these collections.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited January 2018
    @mcrudd congrats on your numbers!

I think since you do a lot of collection stuff maybe you could consider a museum of collections mixed with art and maybe a botanical garden in the back. the botanical bit could work also as a wedding place or a park OR there could be a tea room for dates. So many possibilities.

Anyway those are just some ideas and I am certain whatever you choose to do will be loved by your followers :D

ETA :smile:
    I should have read through the thread first but I got happy for you. That said I like @Gwaeri 's idea too

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Thanks @Brandiregular and @ladybreid I love all of your suggestions. I will incorporate as much as everyone's above replies as well into my build, I am not a good builder so this is going to take a lot of research and time :) Happy simming all <3

Closed