Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life As We Know It - Sims 4 Drama Series

ParadoxSimsParadoxSims Posts: 90 Member
1bmmdYd.png
Life As We Know It is my first Drama series I have written for The Sims 4. It's a little series I've been thinking about doing for some time now and finally have gotten the courage to do so. Life As We Know It (abbreviated LAWKI) is focused around 8 college students who are just so plain ordinary, or so they think. Main character James Prescott is a pretentious pretty boy whose used to getting his way in life, but that reality is about to set in when he soon has to choose between summer fling Audrey Raines or his close childhood friend Carmen Marks who over summer break went from geek to goddess, along with her best friend Stacie Green. During James struggles we also see through the eyes of Audrey herself as she conflicts with liking James, as we do with Carmen who's stuck in her old ways of being the nerd and outcast. Carmen's little brother Lucien Marks is 16 and starting college early, so early that he hasn't even dated a girl. Michael Hart is the rival footballer who has a few internal things going on and some deep down anger issues, but that's for a later story. You soon meet up with Jelissa Taylor and Macayla Sesser, whose father is a professor at the university. How will these teens survive knowing that this is just beginning? Who will crack under the pressure, who will survive it all, and who wont make it to their next year of college alive?

**Please be aware LAWKI will contain things some viewers may not be comfortable with in future episodes!**

Season One:
Episode One: New Beginnings Part 1
Episode Two: New Beginnings Part 2
Episode Three: Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Episode Four: I Spy
Episode Five: Eye Candy
Episode Six: The Wrong Crowd
Episode Seven: The Third Wheel
Episode Eight: Hard To Get
Episode Nine: Tough Times
Episode Ten: Don't Speak
Episode Eleven: The Mastermind
Episode Twelve: A Fiery Passion
Episode Thirteen: The Truth Hurts
Episode Fourteen: Finding My Way
Episode Fifteen: All By Myself
Episode Sixteen: Going Steady
Episode Seventeen: I Can Relate
Episode Eighteen: Parent Teacher Conference
Episode Nineteen: Suspicious Activities
Episode Twenty: Awkward Encounter
Episode Twenty-One: The L Word
Episode Twenty-Two: Study Break
Episode Twenty-Three: Love at First Sight?
Episode Twenty-Four: So Long, Farewell
Post edited by ParadoxSims on

Comments

• Options
    RESERVED POST FOR FUTURE USE
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Life As We Know It S1 Episode 2 is now up and online!
    If anyone enjoys the read at all let me know. Feedback is greatly appreciated.
    I am currently working on redoing my tumblr page layout as well for better navigation throughout your visit.
    *Episodes One through Twenty Four have all been titled and most are written ahead of time, like I said I've been planning this for a while and finally able to work on publishing it.
  • Options
    Episode 3 will be published this week sometime, maybe even tonight. I am currently writing it out. It's all been shot.
    Anyone have a character they like more than the others? Jelissa and Macayla will be introduced in this next Episode! :smile: