Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruKimmi's CAP/CAS Challenge (Ends Dec 27th)

Kimmi's CAP/CAS Challenge!
Choose between one of two challenges to win a game code or a drawing. Rules in the image. Ends December 27th.

One winner will get to choose between a code to The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs or a drawing of your pet by @SimGuruKimmi.

Winner will be raffled.

If you make a youtube video, be sure to post it so I can watch! (Does not improve your chance of winning)

5200b0fwtfal.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    Will the picture be posted on the forums?
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    This is totally fun! I don’t have the Expansion yet, but I love CAS challenges. Thank you so much for doing this!
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i wish i could type more for the description
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    We don't have to post pictures of them anywhere do we? Just upload them?
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited December 2017
    @pallypoo you just upload them to the gallery with the correct hashtag whether is it #family4kimmi or #magic4kimmi
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    @pallypoo you just upload them to the gallery with the correct hashtag whether is it #family4kimmi or #magic4kimmi

Okay, thanks. That was what I did.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This was fun. Can you spot the hidden plumbob? Friendship is magic.
    00.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/01E33426E52B11E780D4C38F04807BF8
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2017
    I made a Purple magicstar kitty :) Some kitten photo's for cuteness <3

yxZnAU2.png

Magic Star was just an everyday normal purple kitty, One day he lay under the stars and wished to have their beauty, there was a big flash of light and then his body was covered in stars, the moon came down and told him to shine brightly and represent all the stars that are fading from view because of polution, perhaps sims will see him and care for stars again

Magicstar can be found here

• Options
    BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    These are all so beautiful <3
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Ooh I'm gonna enter when I get home!
  • Options
    LittleGirlsCryLittleGirlsCry Posts: 33 Member
    So excited! Getting started on it now.
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Entered :smile:
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    No unicorns? :'( Looks like it may be fun otherwise.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'm going to try to get my entry in tonight. Been fiddling around in CAP with a concept in my head, but my creature isn't coming out how I'd like. I think the purple is giving me quite a challenge, haha.

One question: Is the challenge actually over tomorrow, or is tomorrow the last day to put something up in the gallery?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Okay, I put my entry up on the gallery. He still isn't quite what I envisioned, but he'll do for now until I get more used to using the pet paint program. Maybe I'll work on him more in the future. This was a really fun project, it makes me want to create more magical creatures! :)

You can find him here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/298E6B1EEAB411E78C916C74AD00F212?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > I made a Purple magicstar kitty :) Some kitten photo's for cuteness <3
    >
    >
    >
    > Magic Star was just an everyday normal purple kitty, One day he lay under the stars and wished to have their beauty, there was a big flash of light and then his body was covered in stars, the moon came down and told him to shine brightly and represent all the stars that are fading from view because of polution, perhaps sims will see him and care for stars again
    >
    > Magicstar can be found here

This is georgeous!!
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    Anyone could help me? I can't record cas on my game...don't know why..
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    This is georgeous!!
    Thank you :)

Anyone could help me? I can't record cas on my game...don't know why..
    Do you mean to take a photo in cas? If that is what you mean, then all you need to do is while in cas click on the "c" key on your keyboard, that will take a photo and save it in your screenshots folder ;)

• Options
    SimGuruKimmiSimGuruKimmi Posts: 43 SimGuru
    edited December 2017
    CAP/CAS Challenge is over! Thanks to everyone who participated.

Winners are...

Magical Creature - @LiELF
    Family Love - @Pallystyle

Congratulations to the winners! Please send me a private message of your choice of prize (Drawing of your RL pet or a Cats & Dogs game code).
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top