Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making Friends

BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
So this may be kind of lame but I thought it would be cool to get to know some other Simmers on here. Obviously, we all have one thing in common: our love for this awesome game.

My name is Kristin. I live in Austin, Texas (hence the name) I've been playing since I was 10 (about 14 years) I'm in a wheelchair, if anyone would like to know. I intend to go back to school for library studies. If I could add one thing to the Sims it would be L-shaped stairs. I'm a hippie sort-a. Huge movie buff. Ginormous sweet tooth. My (extremely lacking) Simblr is /VixinKristin.

I think that sums it up.
Anyone else want to share with the class?

Comments

• Options
    poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    Hi! My name is Janine. I'm from Canada and I've been playing since The Sims Unleashed first came out. If I could add one thing to the Sims it would be a color wheel for CAS and Build/Buy. If I were a sim, my traits would be Bookworm, Ambitious, and Creative (& Dog Lover if I can squeeze another one in there). Also I'm technically a vegetarian but it annoys me that it takes up a trait slot when we have so few available to us lol). I don't have a Simblr but I am starting a YouTube channel pretty soon! I think it's still unsearchable right now though because I don't have any videos uploaded yet. I'll be adding a link to my signature once my "new member" restrictions are lifted.

It's nice to meet you, Kristin!
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Ello' (tried to do the most british greeting and that's what I came up with) I know no one has posted on here in a while but I'm Jess from the U.K. 22 years young. I've been playing sims for x amount of years now but new to TS4, I got it this Christmas and been in love with it ever since. I have a few packs that enhance the way I play and I love it - currently working on collectables and aspirations before hitting out the family play. Trying to get better with my builds, pretty proud of the house I made for my sims this time around but I would love to improve and become more confident in doing various different things. Seen a few challenges on here that I might give a go to break me out my comfort zone when it comes to CAS but yeah, that's me ^^
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman