Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to use autopilot?

I upgradged my habitable boat but I can't use the autopilot. I don't understand why, can someone help me?
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Any help?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Have your sim on the houseboat and click on the water where you want the houseboat to go. You should get an option to move the houseboat with autopilot. I don't recall if your sim goes to the helm to get things started or not, but your sim shouldn't need to man the helm while the houseboat moves to the spot you clicked on. Autopilot is not an option on the helm and I don't recall being able to use it to dock a houseboat (but I could be wrong about docking).
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited December 2017
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Have your sim on the houseboat and click on the water where you want the houseboat to go. You should get an option to move the houseboat with autopilot. I don't recall if your sim goes to the helm to get things started or not, but your sim shouldn't need to man the helm while the houseboat moves to the spot you clicked on. Autopilot is not an option on the helm and I don't recall being able to use it to dock a houseboat (but I could be wrong about docking).

Okay thank's, I'll try tomorrow cause I need to sleep.
    Lu4ERme.gif