Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC default eyes that work with the newest patch.

DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
I had some great cc default eyes some months back that I loved. But a patch broke them and I just got lazy and decided I didn't want to deal with going thru waiting for an update. And I know this patch broke a lot of mods and cc, so doesn't any one have great cc default eyes that for sure work with the newest patch? Share links and pics, please!

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    I use these, they work fine :)
  • Options
    animatedoodleanimatedoodle Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi thank you Loubyloulou, but I need Maxis Match eyes. I am so sad that the patch broke CC eyes, any idea why anyone? What happened to the eyes after the Laundry Day patch? Nothing against Maxis default, they just lack the brightness and colour variation. Anyone that has MM eyes that work when going into CAS would be great! It's really affecting my new Sim heir, who for some reason was born with Alien eyes now.... before they were brown and when I removed my CC eyes they went to Alien. I was using Reticulated Daydreaming Defaults. Now I'm using another type, and the Sims I made are fine, but their daughter isn't. So fraustrating! :persevere:
  • Options
    animatedoodleanimatedoodle Posts: 12 New Member
    So I found a set of eyes that work. They are by Dangerous Jelly, and they are called TS$ September Eyes V2. (I'm too new in this forum to post links sorry!) My in-game born sim now has her father's eyes, because she got his eye shape so it made sense.... but I really miss the Reticulated DayDreaming Eye defaults. I wish there was a way to make them work. Tomorrow I'll try to redownload them and see if maybe that does something. I just wanted to give people an option if they were stuck too. Don't forget to delete all default eyes before installing a new set!
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2018
    These are my favorite cc default eyes, and they are working fine with the patch http://dustflwr.tumblr.com/post/143345184306/so-i-decided-after-realizing-that-people-were

rFlzzqE.png
  • Options
    SoulPunkSoulPunk Posts: 19 Member
    i use aveira's number 15 eyes but all of her eyes look nice tbh, i'd post a link but i can't since i'm a new member
  • Options
    Flowerless_SimmerFlowerless_Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi there! How are you?

These eyes are extremely beautiful. They are made by Nightcrawler_Sims from The Sims Resource. I really recommend that you check them out.

You can find Nightcrawler's doll eyes on the sims resource. Since I am a new member, I can not post links. Simply search "Nightcrawler Sims Doll Eyes" in google or any other trusted browser.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hi thank you Loubyloulou, but I need Maxis Match eyes. I am so sad that the patch broke CC eyes, any idea why anyone? What happened to the eyes after the Laundry Day patch? Nothing against Maxis default, they just lack the brightness and colour variation. Anyone that has MM eyes that work when going into CAS would be great! It's really affecting my new Sim heir, who for some reason was born with Alien eyes now.... before they were brown and when I removed my CC eyes they went to Alien. I was using Reticulated Daydreaming Defaults. Now I'm using another type, and the Sims I made are fine, but their daughter isn't. So fraustrating! :persevere:

You can find some more MM eyes here if you need them (not sure what might be broken by the patch):
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4mm eyes
  • Options
    ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    I don't know if these are broken, but I plan to use these Maxis Match defaults soon: https://hazelios.tumblr.com/post/162563091919/chamomile-eyes-i-wanted-something-as-close-to-mm
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I'm using these http://teanmoon.tumblr.com/post/149658688265/elderflower-eyes-by-teanmoon-these-eyes-use-the
    And they're working just fine and even the additional color are full geneticized which is even more better.